Reviews for Owner of a Lonely Heart
poems2songs chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
interesting story... like it so far... what will lina do now... what will her decision be... will she fall for zelgadis?... has zelgadis fallen for lina like he did with her mother?... what will happen now?... update when you can... please and thank you...
Razel Trushan chapter 8 . 8/12/2007
quite well done, i do wish that i could read more of it.
LoveOverAnime chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
really funny. u have a great sense of humor
CuteMinx chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
I absoulutely love this story! The only thing i've found wrong with it is that you havnt written any more. i read this story in Sapphirefly's site and i went around to yours to find the next part. It's serious sometimes but you always throw in some funny parts which i love. i love romance especially with some supernatural elements in it, and you've got it all covered. Arigato for writing this!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
this is hillarious!U should update!
animaniac chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nimiko chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
I love ZelLina pairings, and so far I haven't found the perfect story, until now. I really like your story it so detailed, and it's suspensful. I truly do hope you update, I just can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Ciao until next time.
furubalover9-12 chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
Lol! I love that last line! I also love the story! Please write more soon!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
This is absoloutly fantasdtic. Ha! I love Lina in this fic and I love the way you made zel;gadis too Altough it's hard for me to imagine him as human but still. *lol* Hope to see an update soon.
I lost my head today chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
UPDATE!

I lost my head today...have you seen it?
Mythicas Iris chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
That last line, "What is it with you supernatural creeps and coffee!" is a great way to end it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
shianaro chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Yay you updated! but i must say, what caused you to update? but that doesn't matter anymore. so you just update soon and i will review!
chalicity chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
YAY! an update! i have been craving LZ action lately, and haven't seen any new ones about... are we a dying breed?

love it! fun and getting deeper! i'd love to read more!
endragh chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
this is good write more.
whit19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Interestin chapter! Your description was great and I actually liked the modern day Slayers storyline. The mystery guy is pretty cool. (Even though I already know who it is.) I guess I should read on.