Reviews for Of Sweaty Socks and Orange Locks
Shion Lee chapter 8 . 3/31
Wow i really want to know what’s happening in her family, or who she really is. Akashi pretty much gave the hints that her family is quite prestigious. What happened with her and her brothers?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
Shion Lee chapter 7 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. A LOT. THE BEST SO FAR.
Shion Lee chapter 5 . 3/31
I’ve always loved kise since the very first time. Their interactions are great too. Can make oroka ends up with kise? I’d love to see that!
I really like this story and I cannot wait till the next chapter.
3 chapter 8 . 1/13
Ah! This is so cute! Great work! Thanks for sharing it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Amazing! I don't want to pressure you or anything for an update! But man! I really love this story! I would love it if you started it up again! You're an amazing writer!
Snowwolf1903 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Soooo... update please?
xxjaelee chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
this story is really good and it's been my nth time to read this. I really like this kind of story. Just a normal oc not a basketball oc lmao.
I hope someday you will update this because I want to see Akashi's reaction to Shiro ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Asyfina chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
UPDATE PLZZZZ! REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
MarvelDweeb chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Oroka was crying, I was crying. IM SO GFJGFJG THE FEELS ARE TOO MUCH. IT'S SO NICE THO.
snowlikestardust chapter 8 . 3/6/2017
This is like... woah. Like, this is the level of talent that I aspire to be. I'm dead tired and can't think of any good enough words to describe this. Uhh, the words are pretty and the plot goes whoosh? No, that sounds like an insult. I don't mean for it to be! The characters and plot are all really good!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Krislyngera chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
Please please update soon! I know it's been awhile but I just really love this story and I want to see Midorima's reaction to her cheering for Seirin rather then him (or the GoM) like before please please
unknownher chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Another update hasn't come, I'm guessing you're suffocated from the feels? I just reread the story again and I love 10x more! I can't wait for the reunion at the restaurant too! Thinking far ahead, when she meets akashi, I'm so excited!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
About to read this last chapter, and all I can say is that your talent for writing astonish me. This is simply so well, the way you've webed an entirely self created character into this series is done with such an ease that it I hadn't know she wasn't part of the original story I wouldn't had suspected she was an oc.

I ofcourse noted the long time period it has been since your last opload, sad and a tad disappointed that I couldn't be sure when the next chapter would be up. Keep up you hardwork, and I hope to see and update when you find the time or oppatunity to once again upload.

Best of luck to you with this story.