Reviews for Of Sweaty Socks and Orange Locks
Snowwolf1903 chapter 1 . 11/7
Soooo... update please?
xxjaelee chapter 6 . 6/20
this story is really good and it's been my nth time to read this. I really like this kind of story. Just a normal oc not a basketball oc lmao.
I hope someday you will update this because I want to see Akashi's reaction to Shiro ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Asyfina chapter 1 . 6/3
UPDATE PLZZZZ! REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
MarvelDweeb chapter 1 . 4/18
Oroka was crying, I was crying. IM SO GFJGFJG THE FEELS ARE TOO MUCH. IT'S SO NICE THO.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 8 . 3/6
This is like... woah. Like, this is the level of talent that I aspire to be. I'm dead tired and can't think of any good enough words to describe this. Uhh, the words are pretty and the plot goes whoosh? No, that sounds like an insult. I don't mean for it to be! The characters and plot are all really good!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 2/12
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Krislyngera chapter 8 . 1/18
Please please update soon! I know it's been awhile but I just really love this story and I want to see Midorima's reaction to her cheering for Seirin rather then him (or the GoM) like before please please
unknownher chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Another update hasn't come, I'm guessing you're suffocated from the feels? I just reread the story again and I love 10x more! I can't wait for the reunion at the restaurant too! Thinking far ahead, when she meets akashi, I'm so excited!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
About to read this last chapter, and all I can say is that your talent for writing astonish me. This is simply so well, the way you've webed an entirely self created character into this series is done with such an ease that it I hadn't know she wasn't part of the original story I wouldn't had suspected she was an oc.

I ofcourse noted the long time period it has been since your last opload, sad and a tad disappointed that I couldn't be sure when the next chapter would be up. Keep up you hardwork, and I hope to see and update when you find the time or oppatunity to once again upload.

Best of luck to you with this story.
Toreh chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
So... where did you go? You really have a fantastic story here with a genuinely likeable OC. I hope you come back to this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Amazing ! ;)
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Hehehehe! Please update soon! I really really want to read more!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you explain why oroka is called a fool?
Sparksofrandomness chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
I love this story, it's amazing

Please continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
I really enjoy your work. Please update