Reviews for Six Times Felicity Uses Post-It Notes and One Time Oliver Does
That was adorable and well writen! Great job!
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this so much! It's crazy I found humans-R-superior's art on Deviantart and somehow wound up fining this on Archive of our own and I seriously adore it so I had to come here because then i can save it and come back and re-capture that amazingness. I'm so so glad I found this fic. thank you!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 2/17
I love your story :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
very cute!
SarahSwifty13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is so sweet. Loved the pacing and the settings for each post-it. Looking forward to reading more of your writing!
PrecariousEm chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Love this! It would be awesome tho see any one of these fleshed out for a longer story, but I'm kinda partial to number 7. It is absolutely adorable and I could see it so easily in my head - you were spot on.
CharlSmith chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
LOVED this. Absolutely incredible. How post it notes can be so intimate and speak so much louder than literal words, I really don't know. But wow. You made it work, and made it work well. Emphasis on the well. Cannot get over this o/s. *deep breaths*
live-in-dreamland1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Can I marry this story please? It's so beautiful and amazing and I love it!
Ellarot chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
SUCH a great story. I absolutely love the great characterization. I could definitely see the characters doing and saying these things in the show. (if only). really really glad i read this!
TheBigEscape chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Fantastic writing, great story. I loved how Felicity got all protective in the workplace. And oh. my. god. that kiss!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Beautiful. Creative and excellently executed. Flirting via post it notes - inspired
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2014