Reviews for Perfect Solution
qdicted chapter 1 . 5/2
Whoa. When you say disturbing, you're not messing around are you? That was intense! I'm glad it was all a dream in the end. Well done!
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 2 . 4/20
Your characterizations are spot on! It's really hard to describe 9x13 and what it meant for both brothers. I believe it killed Sam to say what he said to Dean, and I also believe that it ripped Dean to shreds. But, of course, Sam will forever and always need his big brother. This was a beautiful character study, and the nightmare in part one was terrifying.

The last paragraph was a bittersweet one for me, all things considering. They drift so far apart that it's nice to see them trying to mend it in this. I wish they would have taken more opportunities to talk earlier so it wouldn't get as bad as it did, especially with Dean getting the Mark of Cain. When Sam told Charlie that he regrets ever saying that to Dean in the latest episode, I lost it.

Anyway, thank you for this!

- SVB
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 4/20
Okay, that is freaking creepy. It goes nearly hand in hand with what we're seeing in the show right now, considering Dean's current fate is to slaughter his brother. I don't think that will ever happen, though. I can't see Dean ever doing something like this, but it's scary now because this could easily be what his nightmares have been like in the episodes. Obviously, I know you wrote this over a year ago, but it's still relevant to the events happening in the show.

On to the next part!
LilyBolt chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Oh thank goodness it was all just a bad dream. I mean, poor Sam having a dream like that (not to mention poor YOU), but at least it was just a /dream/. And naturally the real Dean was there in a flash to comfort Sam. I liked that, despite having just had such a terrifying nightmare in which Dean himself was the 'monster', Sam still wanted his big brother nearby so he could fall back to sleep. It shows that Sam believes deep inside Dean would never actually hurt him, even if his brain might fire off such nightmares for him to endure. My favorite part was from Dean, though, when he thought:

"Apparently Sam had forgotten that /he/ was the one who didn't want Dean around anymore. He was really starting to get emotional whiplash here."

That seemed a believable reaction internally from Dean, but of course externally Den doesn't say anything of the sort. He just provides comfort for Sam because that's always most important to him. Very Dean. (Who is thankfully nothing like the psychotic man from the previous chapter, whom you wrote so well that I'm still kinda freaked out. lol)
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Well this genuinely scared the crap out of me. I think I'll be having nightmares tonight, because dang, you write psychotic!Dean really well! lol I don't even know what to say except that I might need to go cower for a few minutes before I read chapter two. Thank Chuck this never really happened, right? Right?! Actually, forget cowering. *immediately needs the supposedly happy second chapter* lol
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I started out this chapter thinking several things
I'm jealous of people who dream awesome fanfiction. why can't i dream about the boys?
i'm not going to read the happy ending, because i need some sad feels. i can handle it.
i have now finished this first chapter, and I think none of these things. you poor soul for having to dream that! and bless your heart for adding a happy ending! i'm going to go finish it now ;)

(ps - I suppose I should mention, too, that your writing in this story is very pleasant, despite the subject matter. you really do a good job of bringing the images in your head to life)
Dxilph chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
O_O...I am so glad I read chapter 2. thank you for not leaving it at chapter 1!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I was like WTF?! but I liked it xD I really love their fraternal love, even a bloody one like this haha.
(sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language)
sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
oh dear gosh that was dark! luckily, I LOVE DARK FICS! awesome story! not sure why dark!dean always intrigued me so much...
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
THANK YOU for adding a reasonably happy ending to this. That's the Dean we know and love! It's always so wrenching when he deviates from the 'always there for Sammy' path. Well-written, very disturbing fic!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Whoa, this is nuts! Totally creepy! I feel bad for you for having this nightmare in the first place. If Dean ever did go off the deep end for real, it would certainly be a nightmare for all involved.
Unattainable Dreams chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
This ending is a nice touch, though I think I prefer the other ending.
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I freaking love this so much! This is officially my favorite thing that you've written. I literally could not stop grinning during the entire fic. Seriously, I don't even get this happy when I read fluff. But oh my kira, that had to be one awful dream for you!

Oh, and when you first mentioned that Dean was humming, I was like he's gotta be humming Metallica. And then you said he was! It's was so perfect :D

Okay, time to read the rest. Honestly, I don't want the happy ending, but I can't not read it.
Alia G. L chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
So happy for a little Big Brother Dean. That Psycho Dean was just plain scary. I couldn't imagine actually dreaming that. Horrible. Thank you for adding the happy ending.
Maknatuna chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
No matter what Dean will always be there for Sam. I loved how you expressed the dark atmosphere , the nightmare and then the comforting part. Yeah, this second part was definitely needed.