Reviews for Ocean Waters
I love this
Update soon
LightsaberBlaster chapter 20 . 7/8
I know that it's been forever since you've updated and I know that you might be busy, but please please please update this! I loved it so much, I've read it four times and will probably read it more, but I would really like it if you could finish this story.
Wopfedra chapter 20 . 5/24
WaitWaitWaitWait...Wait. I've reached the End of this fic? Seems like it, there haven't been any Updates since... 2015! Please,please,please,PLEASE continue! This is too awesome! Normally I hate AUs, but THIS one really really got me! It's so awesome!
Where is the rest?
RobinTheGirlWonder5555 chapter 1 . 4/30
I love this story so much! I usually don't go for these AUs but this is so well written! This would be great as a oneshot collection series!
MusicLyric chapter 19 . 3/14
Please update the story is really good and it's been almost 2 years since you have updated
RiverWing21287 chapter 20 . 2/8
I hope you're planing to continue this gold mine of a story. Mer!batfam with Billy(possible adoption to batfam too), Wally AND Jericho this story is almost too good to be true! It's so exciting to see how the Mermaid(Merman?) powers work and I Love any Batman story with Billy in it after reading a fic of Billy as Bruce's son(Heh, BATson). This story is exciting, funny and touching all at the same time. I want to see how this end(hopefully happily). Awesome Job on the story and hope you'll continue this.
MusicLyric chapter 20 . 1/3
ohh yay dami please update soon
Lucydolly22 chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Noooooo you must finish it. You can't end on a cliffhanger :( please continue this story
obsidianeye chapter 19 . 11/14/2016
ARE YOU GONNA FINISH THIS WORK OF ART?!
sambri chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
One of my top stories! I hope Bruce adopts or keeps Billy!
Boogalee99 chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
Hi! I have really enjoyed reading this story! Are you going to continue it? Please do :)
LilactheDryad chapter 20 . 8/4/2016
Hey! Why'd you stop? Did you fall out of another tree?
LilactheDryad chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
'"Why is Nightwing thudding his head on the ice-box?"'
Hahaha! :D
Rye Scop chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
I think your story is fun and creative! I'm a little put-off whenever you refer to one of the boys as a mermaid, but so far I am enjoying the story and I can't wait for your next chapter!