Reviews for Tea's Quest
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
this-feels-like-a-epsd-of-he-man&master-unvise-tella-qust-to-me
andysanime chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Good job on this story and... poor Yugi XD.
Brian Powell chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*Buries head while laughing hyterically*

OMG! This is the most funniest and the most weirdest I ever come across.

*Calms down*

Out of originality, I'm going to give it a 0. But for the humour, I'm givng 100 out of 10. Overall: Loved it!
griffin-queen-of-silver-skies chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
AW! _ what a cute story, i love little yugi! his alter ego may be hot, but little yugi is the most adorablest cutest littlest thing on the whole planet_, and wow, someone who actually doesnt wanna tear tea limb from limb, i like tea she's cool
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/6/2004

XD

*keeps doing this for two hours*

'auto-cheer...lea...der...z
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl Can't review while logged in chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
Here's how the song goes (At least in the book, "The Ghost Sitter"):

"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me,

I'm going the garden to eat some worms.

Ulp! goes one! Ulp! goes two!

Ulp! goes number three!

Now everybody loves me, nobody hates me,

Better urp up them worms.

Urp! goes one! Urp! goes two!

Urp! goes number three!
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Aww... It's over?
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
Make that five! We need more Pro Tea people!
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
Pokemon Rulz! Pikachu Rulz! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THOSE X-MEN (I don't like them :P) ARGUE TOO MUCH! ~coughs~ ~dies~ X_X ~comes back to life~ XD
linkgirl chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
WRITE MORE INSANITY!

Oh, the craziness of it all!
The Anti-Fangirl chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
Holy CRAP that's good!
The Anti-Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
I hate the PPG. I HATE the PPG. I hate them with every cell in my body. But this was hysterical.
The Anti-Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Heh. . .although I am the The Anti-Fangirl, this amused me. That last bit about Yami was great.
Aliria Zettle chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
OK: The ckicken coming before the egg is most likely NOT true because of evolution - most likely, over time the eggs and thus the embryos inside the eggs and then the bird hatched would be adapting to new environments until the egg hatched our modern day chicken, and it would still have been cared for by the other animals until it hatched, at least. *I* think that the chicken could have no possible way of existing before the egg.

And, yes, I do not have a life.

So?

Anyway, I LOVE YOUR STORY! TEHE!

And FINALLY Pikachu died...not to be evil or anything...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -*ahem*
Sailor Comet chapter 7 . 3/12/2003
Aw! This was cute and made me laugh. Good show! _

Heh. A note about the use of Duke's cheerleaders to scare Yami Bakura away. Duke stole those cheerleaders from Bakura! Seriously. In the comic, when Bakura first appears, those same 3 girls are following him around. _

Anyway. Cuteness. And Buttercup _is_ the best.

~Sam