Reviews for One Little Thing
This was so adorable plz write more like this
lany-chan chapter 1 . 5/25
Great story!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh, my, this is lovely. Reading this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The feel of family is so marvelous, I'm quite sure I'm beaming. I do love it when they're close like this, so it's perfect that I found your story. What a delightful happenstance.
I REGRET NOTHING WHEN I READ THIS
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 2/25
Awww! It's so precious! You can feel the crew's need to help Luffy :)
topdog12 chapter 1 . 1/3
THAT IS SO FREAKING CUTE! I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND ARE ADORABLE! ANOTHER REASON I LIKE THEM SO MUCH IS BECAUSE THE ARE MOSTLY CENTERED AROUND LUFFY! (MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE) TO TELL THE TRUTH YOU'RE ONE OF MY TOP 10 FAVORITE AUTHORS ON FANFICTION! SO PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING SOME MORE STORIES! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIFT! )
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Awwwww
The Humanoid Cat Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story SWEET AND FLUFFY!
This is a very beautiful story and I LOVED it!
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh wow, this was so touching! Love it! :)
Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
cute
gsinbyk chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Aaaaaah that was really cute I enjoy just the calm or at least just straw hats stories where its about little things. This was really nice to read. It was short and simple and well written. Thank you for writing this!
Neko11 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Uuuh, I got goosebumps from reading this... -shudders- Wow, just wow. I can so imagine the crew babying Luffy after what happened to him at Marineford and before... Nicely done!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
"And this one time, this one time, they can reach out and touch, and soothe, and make it feel better." Ahh, that line, and the entire idea of this fic, is absolutely wonderful.
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
that was so cute i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
oh god. this is one of the most BEAUTIFUL things that I have ever read having to do with one piece. :) I love the friendship and the protectivness and the LOVE XD oh! simply wonderful. you're wonderful :D