Reviews for One Little Thing
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/5
Very, VERY, sweet story:-)
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 3/29
Yep, the feels are strong with this one.
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 2/5
I love Nakamaship
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/5
This is so cute
Keep on the writes
Mayu Nakashima chapter 1 . 1/17
So sweet Q.Q
Rennousuke chapter 1 . 1/2
The bond between the Straw hat pirates just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. Seriously, these are the kind of fics I need in my life more. I just LOVE how protective they are of Luffy 'cause I see Luffy as my baby. Once again, another short but great fic from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
wait, what happened to zoro? You figured zoro would be the silent,caring type... where zoro?
YoChicken chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
sweet *-*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This was so adorable plz write more like this
lany-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Great story!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh, my, this is lovely. Reading this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The feel of family is so marvelous, I'm quite sure I'm beaming. I do love it when they're close like this, so it's perfect that I found your story. What a delightful happenstance.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I REGRET NOTHING WHEN I READ THIS
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Awww! It's so precious! You can feel the crew's need to help Luffy :)
topdog12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
THAT IS SO FREAKING CUTE! I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND ARE ADORABLE! ANOTHER REASON I LIKE THEM SO MUCH IS BECAUSE THE ARE MOSTLY CENTERED AROUND LUFFY! (MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE) TO TELL THE TRUTH YOU'RE ONE OF MY TOP 10 FAVORITE AUTHORS ON FANFICTION! SO PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING SOME MORE STORIES! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIFT! )
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014