Reviews for The Happy Monster and The Annoyed Flea
Roofersaur chapter 15 . 6/15
This is reallllly cute omg hahahaha I LOOOOVE it
theSardonyx chapter 14 . 4/30
Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing and it's 2:58 in the freaking morning.

I'm pretty sure I dug out your works before. Although I probably skipped this because it's "crack". I gotta go back to your profile and open everything this time.

Write on.!
Yuna
Miss Emotion chapter 15 . 4/6
I found this really fun to read, especially the parts like when Shizuo was at the grocery and the cue cleared for him hhahahaa. And the bathroom and bedroom door thing made so much sense! :D

This was one of the best Shizaya fics I've ever read and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for writing this! 3
Miss Emotion chapter 14 . 4/6
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE OVER! I LOVED THT SO MUCH NOOOOOOOO TT_TT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED THIS NONONONONOONNO I want to see how Shizuo will piss Izaya off. THIS WAS SO AMAZING! I can't even.. PLEASE (if you can) CONTINUE, IT'S JUST... I need to know what happens next. This was such a heartwarming story and I was just in hysterics at 4 no 5 in the morning XD (my friend told me to look at your story and I couldn't stop till I like read it all XD). HHHHHAAA Shizuo mindfucked with Izaya *wheezes* THIS IS HILARIOUS! KYAAAH!
Miss Emotion chapter 13 . 4/6
KYAH! I love how pissed off with Simon Shizuo was HHAHAHAHAH and how Izaya just like took him by the hand and how people were staring and Izaya's reaction KYAAAH! SO CUTE! And then how Shinra said "He's definitely worried" and the flying knife XD HAHAHAHA I also loved the last bit! Shinra's so right!
Miss Emotion chapter 12 . 4/6
I LOVE THIS KYAAAAH! Shizuo's point of view is so hilarious and cute XD
Miss Emotion chapter 11 . 4/6
OMG I burst out laughing when the mafia boss came into his apartment, it was such a HILARIOUS coincidence. And I love how worried Izaya was and Shizuo's reaction KYAH!
Miss Emotion chapter 10 . 4/6
I really like the way you write and how you think about little details KYAAAAAAH! The moment where Shizuo apologised got me so much! KYAAAAAAH I LOVED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!
Miss Emotion chapter 9 . 4/6
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVED THIS OMG
Miss Emotion chapter 8 . 4/6
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! How grateful Izaya was, the BLUSH, the shower, the neck, the client XD EVERYTHING! KYAAAAAAAH!
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 4/6
I love the way you write, you just make your readers, me, smile so thank you. ;D I love the conversation Shizuo had with the two assassins hahah
Miss Emotion chapter 5 . 4/6
OMGAAAAAAWD Shizu-chan isn't drunk KYAAAAAAAAAAH I love that last heartwarming moment!
Miss Emotion chapter 4 . 4/6
I really like how they feel asleep together so CUTE! I loved the position and the way you described Izaya's feelings, it was SO CUTE! I also like how Shizuo didn't kill him... he probably woke up and was like Oh Shit. XD I LOVE THIS STORY!
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 4/6
THAT WAS ADORABLE OMG SEFILFKJHFJKHH
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 4/6
Aliens!? I found this chapter SO HILARIOUS! Especially how Izaya kind of had a mental breakdown when Shiki started speaking in broken English and I could just imagine the driver's face XD HAHAHAHAHA Shizuo nuzzling Izaya... KYAAAAAAH! ADORABLE! OMG #0# I also adored how he tucked Izaya's head underneath his chin. I really adored how Shinra loved Celty... SO BEAUTIFUL!