Reviews for The Happy Monster and The Annoyed Flea
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 15 . 11h
OOOOOOOOO!
This was absolutely amazing!
It was so cute and adorable and well written and I was just grinning cos it was so lovely!
I absolutely loved it!
It was so good!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 7/15
Why would you use css coding here? Isn't html easyer? Oo
Oh, or is it schoolwork?

Anyway... Poor Izaya... I hope Shizuo doesn't break his fragile heart. *Pats Izaya, then jumps away from the knife he throws at me*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 7/15
Ah, Shizuo-chan~ ただより高いものはない – tada yori takai mono wa nai. *Chuckles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 7/15
Is that your theory of why Izaya is abusing Nakura, or that guy's misconception? Because, if I should pose a theory on it, I would say that Izaya do not care what Shinra wants. He is taking revenge for the pain and fear it caused him to almost loose his only friend. (It was the incident that made him close himself off, and Shinra stating it made Izaya realize how fragile his heart was, no?)
I also think Izaya picking up the knife as a weapon is a symbolic link to just how much it impacted his life. I could also postulate -tho this is pure speculation- that he felt greatful for having learned what he did from the tragedy, and it lead to his theory that tragic things helped humans evolve, and thus, by doing the things he does, destroying people's lives, he really is helping them, even if they cannot see it himself.

What do you think?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 7/15
Woa... Shizuo-chan is creeeepyyy~ _O.O_
ana sofia hyde chapter 8 . 5/5
Well... actually, people had tried to kill Izaya before.
Haruno Sky chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG!
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
OH GOD,THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
IT'S SO REFRESHING TO SEE IZAYA SO FRUSTRATED!
BTW,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!
ko-tok chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Great!
NoahEarlGraves chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
Nyaw I really wish there's a sequel but TTTT oh well that's one nice story already. love shiki's broken japanese btw XDD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Darn it would have been amazing if this kept on to where Izaya and Shizuo would actually get together. Maybe Izaya finally admitting Shizuo makes his heart go doki doki. But it was awesome anyways.
SilverGhost chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
I kinda imagined Shizuo to be a Taurus, and Izaya a Gemini, since Taurus are more down-to-earth, and are gentle but fierce. And Izaya a Gemini, because Gemini likes information and is curious about almost everything. They also have a fear of being alone, I think.

Celty and Shinra, Aquarius and Libra. Both are air signs and are friendly,mehich is true. For a dullahan and an underground Doctor, they know many people.

This doesn't really correspond to the birth dates they have, it's more based on their personalities.

Just an observation. Love is story! Love the debates, really intriguing. ️
monkeymillionair chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Hello again!

I left a pretty long review already, so I'll make this one rather brief. I particularly enjoyed this one cause it's hilarious honestly. Embarrassing, but so funny. The whole thing at the end is priceless! I know it's over, but I'd love to have an epilogue if you ever feel like it. Very unlikely, of course, but I more so wanted to convey that I really liked reading this story. I look forward to reading more of your other stories at least! Oh, and since I've already talked about Shizuo, I just wanted to take a bit for Izaya. I also like how you represent Izaya in general. He's not completely IC, but he's not completely OOC either. It's a nice mix that allows for him to be a bit more visibly human (showing anger/ irritation, etc.) and adorable. But he still retains most of his personality even so. I find it amusing that Izaya is seen as more of a child, while Shizuo is seen as more of an adult by the Awakusu-kai, considering the fact that Izaya is actually older than Shizuo.

And reading your AN, now we have Ketsu coming out soon! How time flies. Also, I'm glad I found a gold mine in the midst of all the fics for Shizaya when I thought I'd just about exhausted the fandom. Thank you. And again, feel better!

Until next time,
Monkey-chan
Froid chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Awesome story you have here
Drunk shizuo is really adorable and annoyed izaya is even more adorable
Lol
I can't stop laughing every time I read this story
Oh gods..really love the story by the way..the relationship between shizuo and izaya is really sweet and adorable and of course hilarious
Good job simon for making shizu-chan drunk!
I know you already said that you won't make sequel of this story but I can't help myself hoping that you will make a sequel...I know you write many other on going stories (which I followed too) which make you busy..but I hope you can consider to make a sequel if you have time...
Really really love this story!
Nekton chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
Izaya is such a tsundere
Nekton chapter 8 . 10/8/2015