Reviews for The Happy Monster and The Annoyed Flea
Darn it would have been amazing if this kept on to where Izaya and Shizuo would actually get together. Maybe Izaya finally admitting Shizuo makes his heart go doki doki. But it was awesome anyways.
SilverGhost chapter 10 . 1/13
I kinda imagined Shizuo to be a Taurus, and Izaya a Gemini, since Taurus are more down-to-earth, and are gentle but fierce. And Izaya a Gemini, because Gemini likes information and is curious about almost everything. They also have a fear of being alone, I think.

Celty and Shinra, Aquarius and Libra. Both are air signs and are friendly,mehich is true. For a dullahan and an underground Doctor, they know many people.

This doesn't really correspond to the birth dates they have, it's more based on their personalities.

Just an observation. Love is story! Love the debates, really intriguing. ️
monkeymillionair chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Hello again!

I left a pretty long review already, so I'll make this one rather brief. I particularly enjoyed this one cause it's hilarious honestly. Embarrassing, but so funny. The whole thing at the end is priceless! I know it's over, but I'd love to have an epilogue if you ever feel like it. Very unlikely, of course, but I more so wanted to convey that I really liked reading this story. I look forward to reading more of your other stories at least! Oh, and since I've already talked about Shizuo, I just wanted to take a bit for Izaya. I also like how you represent Izaya in general. He's not completely IC, but he's not completely OOC either. It's a nice mix that allows for him to be a bit more visibly human (showing anger/ irritation, etc.) and adorable. But he still retains most of his personality even so. I find it amusing that Izaya is seen as more of a child, while Shizuo is seen as more of an adult by the Awakusu-kai, considering the fact that Izaya is actually older than Shizuo.

And reading your AN, now we have Ketsu coming out soon! How time flies. Also, I'm glad I found a gold mine in the midst of all the fics for Shizaya when I thought I'd just about exhausted the fandom. Thank you. And again, feel better!

Until next time,
Monkey-chan
Froid chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Awesome story you have here
Drunk shizuo is really adorable and annoyed izaya is even more adorable
Lol
I can't stop laughing every time I read this story
Oh gods..really love the story by the way..the relationship between shizuo and izaya is really sweet and adorable and of course hilarious
Good job simon for making shizu-chan drunk!
I know you already said that you won't make sequel of this story but I can't help myself hoping that you will make a sequel...I know you write many other on going stories (which I followed too) which make you busy..but I hope you can consider to make a sequel if you have time...
Really really love this story!
Nekton chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
Izaya is such a tsundere
Nekton chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
TSUNDERE IZAYA TSUNDERE I LOVE TSUNDERE IZAYA THANK YOU
SchwarzShifter chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Ah, that ending turned out to be really sad D; there was such hope for them ;;-;; it's really a shame u_u but I guess, I'm glad I got a chance to read this now, even though it's not up on AO3 yet. And, I think I saw a self-promotion for your butterfly effect fic ;) so maybe that'll work out as a kind of sequel to this? Even if it takes place beforehand... Well I don't know, I'll have to read it and see how it ends up hopefully it has a happier ending than this one /;
aoi chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Will this fic ever continue,,,,,,
Roofersaur chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
This is reallllly cute omg hahahaha I LOOOOVE it
theSardonyx chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
Hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing and it's 2:58 in the freaking morning.

I'm pretty sure I dug out your works before. Although I probably skipped this because it's "crack". I gotta go back to your profile and open everything this time.

Write on.!
Yuna
Miss Emotion chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
I found this really fun to read, especially the parts like when Shizuo was at the grocery and the cue cleared for him hhahahaa. And the bathroom and bedroom door thing made so much sense! :D

This was one of the best Shizaya fics I've ever read and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for writing this! 3
Miss Emotion chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE OVER! I LOVED THT SO MUCH NOOOOOOOO TT_TT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED THIS NONONONONOONNO I want to see how Shizuo will piss Izaya off. THIS WAS SO AMAZING! I can't even.. PLEASE (if you can) CONTINUE, IT'S JUST... I need to know what happens next. This was such a heartwarming story and I was just in hysterics at 4 no 5 in the morning XD (my friend told me to look at your story and I couldn't stop till I like read it all XD). HHHHHAAA Shizuo mindfucked with Izaya *wheezes* THIS IS HILARIOUS! KYAAAH!
Miss Emotion chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
KYAH! I love how pissed off with Simon Shizuo was HHAHAHAHAH and how Izaya just like took him by the hand and how people were staring and Izaya's reaction KYAAAH! SO CUTE! And then how Shinra said "He's definitely worried" and the flying knife XD HAHAHAHA I also loved the last bit! Shinra's so right!
Miss Emotion chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
I LOVE THIS KYAAAAH! Shizuo's point of view is so hilarious and cute XD
Miss Emotion chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
OMG I burst out laughing when the mafia boss came into his apartment, it was such a HILARIOUS coincidence. And I love how worried Izaya was and Shizuo's reaction KYAH!