Reviews for Say Something
NHPhoenix24 chapter 2 . 10/1
Thanks for writing and sharing your story. It’s a great perspective. Frustrating for Hermione but I’m sure it will be good in the end.
Aisti chapter 15 . 9/25
As I read this fic I kept dreading a scene where Fred will really screw it up and the longer it takes the worse it'll be. It's also sad to read cause I'd really like to ship Fred and Hermione but Fred makes it so hard! I have my theories about the door (a nursery perhaps?) and I can't wait to read if I'm right. I hope you'll get inspired from new followers and reviews and update soon!
fangirl-many-fandoms chapter 15 . 9/9
I love this story, i hope you update soon! i love the angst and the mystery surrounding his memories and the room he can't open. I just hope he realizes he's falling for Hermione soon, because he clearly is, i hope!
CamiDe23 chapter 15 . 9/6
Oh my goodness! This is so beautifully written! Looking forward to your next update!
Love this chapter 6 . 7/18
How can he sense Hermione apparate? Love the angst and can’t wait for the next update!
redeclipse516 chapter 15 . 7/18
Wow this story is amazing! I can’t wait for the next update.
Amazzzzzing. Dying without an update!
fairylightinthenight chapter 15 . 7/9
I really love this story. The angst, the feelings, the memories. All written beautifully. I hope you find the time to write again and finish this wonderful story one day. I have an idea about this locked room in the house and I'm curious if I'm right.
mrsbear84 chapter 14 . 6/21
Hope everything in life is okay. I am in love with this story and hope you update soon!
Pretty please update, amazing story but I'm dying to know what happens
Karla chapter 15 . 5/18
Please! Update! This is my favorite fanfiction of all time.
Christ you've made Hermione so pathetic. Please give her some backbone, clear up this whole Angelina business because it's taking too long, and develop the plot.
This is easily one of the most heart-wrenching fics I've ever read! Such great writing and characterizations — I can't wait to read more!

The angst is entirely needed, I think, for this story and you write it well. Losing 5 years of memories has got to be incredibly traumatic and it would honestly feel disingenuous for the story (and Fred/Hermione's relationship) to progress any quicker. So I say gimme all the angst!

(Also totally betting on the locked room being a nursery?)
holy shit wtf angelina! At least Fred has the excuse of having his memories taken from him but jesus lady you're engaged!

(Great story, really enjoying it so far)
FAVORITE FANFIC EVER PLZ UPDATE #FREMIONE4LIFE