Reviews for Amontillado, Chilled
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 10/20
I'm going to have to find my copy of "A Cask" now but wow! That was well executed and brilliantly chilling to read.

I know that Taylor doesn't think she got powers in it but I feel that was left open to debate, given her mentions of being surprised that the Wards didn't see her while she was stalking Sophia. It would be a weak argument, given the general bullshit-ness of Parahuman powers and the nature of the trigger, but what I was seeing was something like the inverse of Imp's power. Where Imp has to focus to turn her power off, your Taylor's powers might only work when she's hyper-focused on task.
CrazyPerson1 chapter 1 . 10/14
You. Are. Awesome.
Inthretis chapter 1 . 5/2
It’s rare to see an “A Cask of Amontillado” fanfic out there, especially one that fits the prose and style so well. This was a good read.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
You know, Taylor being a fan of the classics, this totally makes sense. Very terrifying for Sophia. How appropriate.

The only thing I think would have made it sweeter would have been to not have Sophia figure out it was Taylor until the very end when Taylor takes off her mask and reveals herself.

Still, this was well done and I enjoyed it immensely.
Ep chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Excellent
Eluvian Camaris chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Well that was carthargic to read. After having read many worm fanficts (wich all somehow start with the fucking locker) this was satisfying to read.
jonreeve chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
jon_reeve

/I, for one, like it. Pretty in-character, too.

Thanks for writing.
ReadR13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Nice one
Rorac The Dragon Knight chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Wow, just wow. Five stars no question.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
Nice, if dark story.
Sieghard chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
This brought a rather cruel smirk to my face, the only complaint I have is that it would have been nice to see PRT's reaction.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
You should do a PHO / reaction chapter to give it a denouement.
Wrin chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
This made me happy. Psychotic Taylor was wonderfully characterized, and the language of both the narration and the dialog matched with her mom being an English Professor if she was fixated. I do have to ask, though: is there a chance for similar stories or chapters with Emma, Madison, and/or their nominal minions?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
No Emma or Madison to keep her company? Shame that.
Wyldfire2112 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Beautifully captured and executed.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »