Reviews for Nature Girl
Lmb111514 chapter 18 . 11/14
This was a brilliant story. Seriously, I was so close to sobbing throughout this story, even at the beginning because of the future scenes and the movie; my mind when absolutely crazy. I haven't been moved by a fanfiction like this ever; I am so emotionally chaotic right now, my mind feels all blah, mushy, and overused. Absolutely amazing job with this story, I utterly and completely enjoyed reading all of it and I cannot wait to read more stories by you! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story...
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 15 . 10/13
All right, I think I did not take you seriously enough when you told me to grab a tissue or two. Now I think I do.

s , b,hznhjzhdfh

...My head collapsed on the keyboard, I just read this part again because I had already read this one but I had not reviewed and now I want to cry yet one more time. WHY? Why do you do this to me?! I WAS CRYING I was taking a fricking fracking shower! But no, I am too manly even thought I am a girl!

But now that I am trying to be more serious, lets say it. You genuienly made me cry a lot with this. At first I was hesitant with Fiona and her relationship, and also the way how you put a representation of Greed-ler into this that was more serious and well written than many others. The style is simple, descriptive, and once or twice I felt like it bordered slightly on actual Dr. Seuss original material very subtly and lightly. It was really good, not too fast or slow paced, and overally just enjoyable to read it all the way to the urrent chapter I am in, chapter 15.

But back to my crazy mood...

THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME WHILE READING. I started listening to..."Obvlibion" (Or whatever you write that. It was made by that italian guy master I forgot the name of.). You know, that masterpiece that EVERY SINGLE time gets me to cry out loud with anything and sob like a baby?

WORST IDEA TO PUT MULTIMEDIA REPRODUCTOR OF MUSIC IN RANDOMIZE BECAUSE OH YES IT HAD TO BE OBVLIBION. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I did not grab one, but RATHER TWO tissues during this. I was crying out loud, sobbing and whimpering because no one was there to hear me cry, so...

SERIOUSLY. This and obvlibion have to be like...UGH. Why? The suffering!

All right. Back to serious mood and lets get this over with.

I downloaded this in my phone of Fanfiction Reader to read it even without internet :D Yas, This is REALLY good.

I hope you excuse my randomness, and dont you ever forget that I am -TheWhiteMouthCat
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 2 . 10/6
I just reviewed to tell you how amazing your story is, but I dont think you care much, right? After all, you have so many reviews you must barely have time to read them anymore xD Seriously thought, Youre awesome. Keep up the good work!
bellechat chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Sad that its over and sorry that it took so long to finish this great story. :( However, I'm glad there's a happy ending! This was a touching chapter. Maybe if you wanted to, you could continue this story with Once-ler and Fiora's new life. :) Best wishes with whatever you write next bloodrosered!
bellechat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Another sad chapter and its almost over! Actually, the detail of Once-ler wondering why Fiora forgave him is more heartbreaking. True love forgives and he questions it? :(
bellechat chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I'm back! Alright! No more delays! I'm going to finish this lovely story tonight!
I always look forward to scenes like this with Lorax fanfiction. The last tree falling is the film's best moment and I love seeing interpretations of it. You did an excellent job, especially with Fiora! I was taken aback by her appearance! :(
Anexi Nightshade chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
Wonderful job on the whole story, you had me in tears at the end. I can honestly say this is one of the best stories i have read.
thedayislippedaway16 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Brilliant story! Not only was this wrtten beautifully but it also got me laughing, sad, mad, and crying! Crying! This is the second fic to make me cry and I am applauding you for makinh such a entertaining yet fantastic fic. I enjoyed reading this very much :-)
bellechat chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I liked how you incorporated Greed-ler. It added more disturbing tones. Then adding lyrics from the song kicked it up a notch! Its interesting how The Lorax is trying to convince Once-ler to stop instead of Fiora. I actually thought she would do it, but it goes to show how strong grief is. :(
bellechat chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I chuckled when Once-ler saw his new coat. It reminds me how I felt when I first saw it: "That's his outfit?!" Did he have a different hairstyle? I can't quite remember. I love the Greed-ler's voice-overs because they add a genuine creepiness to the story. As for Fiora, this must be the worst I've seen her with the sadness! :( This may seem like a stupid question but, what if she is pregnant? A baby would add a new drama and would that save Once-ler?
bellechat chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Mommy will be the only woman who loves you?! Its like Greed-ler is channeling Norman Bates into his thoughts! O_O And Psycho is disturbing enough. Actually the description oily slick sounds like a big foreshadow! Nice touch! :) I could think of a lot of things to say about poor Fiora, but its likely they'll be adjectives for heartbreaking. :(
bellechat chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I don't know what to say about Isabella's past. Part of me feels sorry for her and yet...gah! She's such a heartless beast towards Once-ler! I could never see Ubb or the twins as evil. They're clueless and spineless, but I don't think they hate Once-ler. BTW, thanks for making it awkward when Once-ler and Fiora came back from their moment Ubb! And Greed-ler is reappearing! Why? :(
bellechat chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Hey! She can look human! :) This chapter was...well-written and it was really...blush-worthy. Hehe. Aaand Brett and Chet are going to ruin everything aren't they? Dumb twins!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
I liked this! I liked the ending too! It was great and you did a good job with Fiora!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
*Babbleing like a baby with tears in her eyes* QwQ