Reviews for Nature Girl
Mrs. Funce-ler chapter 10 . 1/29
If I didn't hate Once-ler's family before as much as I should've, I am positively sure I do now. And the Greed-ler, he is do suave and convincing that if I was in Once-ler's shoes, I would've probably end up as he did. I can't wait to see more of him. I sense a big war coming up which I am desperately looking forward to. Great job!
Mrs. Funce-ler chapter 5 . 1/28
I feel like if Universal studios ever wanted to make a Lorax sequel or remake, it should be based on this story. It's great because even though it has a romantic plot involved, it still carries the same message about the trees and greed. It really takes it to a whole other level. It's deeper and hurts even more when you take into consideration the character's feelings. It also carries the same humor and character personalities. Are you sure you weren't one of the writers of the film?
Another thing that I love is how you give hints about what happens in the future. It was a clever thing to do instead of pretending we should wait for what will happen because we all know what will happen in the first place. You keep us hooked and waiting for the tension which is the most important part to the end of a Lorax fanfic.
Its great how Fiora is different. Everything from this story is so original. You add so much to the Lorax movie without really taking anything out which is brilliant! This story is amazing!
Mrs. Funce-ler chapter 3 . 1/25
I am liking your story very much so far. I've read a million fanfics about the retelling of how The Once-ler arrived at the Truffula Valley and I am already tired of reading the same scenes retold over and over, but this one is different. Fiora is an amazing character. The fact that she's in each of these scenes really changes things up. I love the humor in her curiosity which really makes everything tolerable. I like how Once-ler is realistically annoyed by her and has that sassy attitude; its great how you stay true to the original characters. Can't read to wait until the end!
Lmb111514 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
This was a brilliant story. Seriously, I was so close to sobbing throughout this story, even at the beginning because of the future scenes and the movie; my mind when absolutely crazy. I haven't been moved by a fanfiction like this ever; I am so emotionally chaotic right now, my mind feels all blah, mushy, and overused. Absolutely amazing job with this story, I utterly and completely enjoyed reading all of it and I cannot wait to read more stories by you! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story...
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
All right, I think I did not take you seriously enough when you told me to grab a tissue or two. Now I think I do.

s , b,hznhjzhdfh

...My head collapsed on the keyboard, I just read this part again because I had already read this one but I had not reviewed and now I want to cry yet one more time. WHY? Why do you do this to me?! I WAS CRYING like...like I was taking a fricking fracking shower! But no, I am too manly even thought I am a girl!

I WAS CUTTING ONIONS I SWEAR!

But now that I am trying to be more serious, lets say it. You genuienly made me cry a lot with this. At first I was hesitant with Fiona and her relationship, and also the way how you put a representation of Greed-ler into this that was more serious and well written than many others. The style is simple, descriptive, and once or twice I felt like it bordered slightly on actual Dr. Seuss original material very subtly and lightly. It was really good, not too fast or slow paced, and overally just enjoyable to read it all the way to the urrent chapter I am in, chapter 15.

But back to my crazy mood...

THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME WHILE READING. I started listening to..."Obvlibion" (Or whatever you write that. It was made by that italian guy master I forgot the name of.). You know, that masterpiece that EVERY SINGLE time gets me to cry out loud with anything and sob like a baby?

WORST IDEA TO PUT MULTIMEDIA REPRODUCTOR OF MUSIC IN RANDOMIZE BECAUSE OH YES IT HAD TO BE OBVLIBION. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I did not grab one, but RATHER TWO tissues during this. I was crying out loud, sobbing and whimpering because no one was there to hear me cry, so...

SERIOUSLY. This and obvlibion have to be like...UGH. Why? The suffering!

All right. Back to serious mood and lets get this over with.

I downloaded this in my phone of Fanfiction Reader to read it even without internet :D Yas, This is REALLY good.

I hope you excuse my randomness, and dont you ever forget that I am -TheWhiteMouthCat
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I just reviewed to tell you how amazing your story is, but I dont think you care much, right? After all, you have so many reviews you must barely have time to read them anymore xD Seriously thought, Youre awesome. Keep up the good work!
bellechat chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Sad that its over and sorry that it took so long to finish this great story. :( However, I'm glad there's a happy ending! This was a touching chapter. Maybe if you wanted to, you could continue this story with Once-ler and Fiora's new life. :) Best wishes with whatever you write next bloodrosered!
bellechat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Another sad chapter and its almost over! Actually, the detail of Once-ler wondering why Fiora forgave him is more heartbreaking. True love forgives and he questions it? :(
bellechat chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I'm back! Alright! No more delays! I'm going to finish this lovely story tonight!
I always look forward to scenes like this with Lorax fanfiction. The last tree falling is the film's best moment and I love seeing interpretations of it. You did an excellent job, especially with Fiora! I was taken aback by her appearance! :(
Anexi Nightshade chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
Wonderful job on the whole story, you had me in tears at the end. I can honestly say this is one of the best stories i have read.
CrystalGem18 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Brilliant story! Not only was this wrtten beautifully but it also got me laughing, sad, mad, and crying! Crying! This is the second fic to make me cry and I am applauding you for makinh such a entertaining yet fantastic fic. I enjoyed reading this very much :-)
bellechat chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I liked how you incorporated Greed-ler. It added more disturbing tones. Then adding lyrics from the song kicked it up a notch! Its interesting how The Lorax is trying to convince Once-ler to stop instead of Fiora. I actually thought she would do it, but it goes to show how strong grief is. :(
bellechat chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I chuckled when Once-ler saw his new coat. It reminds me how I felt when I first saw it: "That's his outfit?!" Did he have a different hairstyle? I can't quite remember. I love the Greed-ler's voice-overs because they add a genuine creepiness to the story. As for Fiora, this must be the worst I've seen her with the sadness! :( This may seem like a stupid question but, what if she is pregnant? A baby would add a new drama and would that save Once-ler?
bellechat chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Mommy will be the only woman who loves you?! Its like Greed-ler is channeling Norman Bates into his thoughts! O_O And Psycho is disturbing enough. Actually the description oily slick sounds like a big foreshadow! Nice touch! :) I could think of a lot of things to say about poor Fiora, but its likely they'll be adjectives for heartbreaking. :(
bellechat chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I don't know what to say about Isabella's past. Part of me feels sorry for her and yet...gah! She's such a heartless beast towards Once-ler! I could never see Ubb or the twins as evil. They're clueless and spineless, but I don't think they hate Once-ler. BTW, thanks for making it awkward when Once-ler and Fiora came back from their moment Ubb! And Greed-ler is reappearing! Why? :(
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »