Reviews for Nature Girl
bellechat chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Sad that its over and sorry that it took so long to finish this great story. :( However, I'm glad there's a happy ending! This was a touching chapter. Maybe if you wanted to, you could continue this story with Once-ler and Fiora's new life. :) Best wishes with whatever you write next bloodrosered!
bellechat chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Another sad chapter and its almost over! Actually, the detail of Once-ler wondering why Fiora forgave him is more heartbreaking. True love forgives and he questions it? :(
bellechat chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
I'm back! Alright! No more delays! I'm going to finish this lovely story tonight!
I always look forward to scenes like this with Lorax fanfiction. The last tree falling is the film's best moment and I love seeing interpretations of it. You did an excellent job, especially with Fiora! I was taken aback by her appearance! :(
Anexi Nightshade chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
Wonderful job on the whole story, you had me in tears at the end. I can honestly say this is one of the best stories i have read.
thedayislippedaway16 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
Brilliant story! Not only was this wrtten beautifully but it also got me laughing, sad, mad, and crying! Crying! This is the second fic to make me cry and I am applauding you for makinh such a entertaining yet fantastic fic. I enjoyed reading this very much :-)
bellechat chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I liked how you incorporated Greed-ler. It added more disturbing tones. Then adding lyrics from the song kicked it up a notch! Its interesting how The Lorax is trying to convince Once-ler to stop instead of Fiora. I actually thought she would do it, but it goes to show how strong grief is. :(
bellechat chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I chuckled when Once-ler saw his new coat. It reminds me how I felt when I first saw it: "That's his outfit?!" Did he have a different hairstyle? I can't quite remember. I love the Greed-ler's voice-overs because they add a genuine creepiness to the story. As for Fiora, this must be the worst I've seen her with the sadness! :( This may seem like a stupid question but, what if she is pregnant? A baby would add a new drama and would that save Once-ler?
bellechat chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Mommy will be the only woman who loves you?! Its like Greed-ler is channeling Norman Bates into his thoughts! O_O And Psycho is disturbing enough. Actually the description oily slick sounds like a big foreshadow! Nice touch! :) I could think of a lot of things to say about poor Fiora, but its likely they'll be adjectives for heartbreaking. :(
bellechat chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow! I don't know what to say about Isabella's past. Part of me feels sorry for her and yet...gah! She's such a heartless beast towards Once-ler! I could never see Ubb or the twins as evil. They're clueless and spineless, but I don't think they hate Once-ler. BTW, thanks for making it awkward when Once-ler and Fiora came back from their moment Ubb! And Greed-ler is reappearing! Why? :(
bellechat chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Hey! She can look human! :) This chapter was...well-written and it was really...blush-worthy. Hehe. Aaand Brett and Chet are going to ruin everything aren't they? Dumb twins!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
I liked this! I liked the ending too! It was great and you did a good job with Fiora!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
*Babbleing like a baby with tears in her eyes* QwQ
bellechat chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Slowly and surely I'm reading this story. If I wasn't so busy I would have read this in a day! Well here comes the family and its likely to go downhill. You did an extremely great job with the family; who were very rude and uncalled for towards Fiora! On a happy note, got to love how Once-ler was protective towards her. :)
bellechat chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I should mention I did read your other story of Once-ler's past and boy does it make this chapter more sad! :( Its a shame when a sweet character is in a bad family. I loved how Greed-ler was brought in. Its reminds me a little of how I wrote Once-ler's thought process, but I like seeing it earlier on here. Actually, wouldn't it be interesting if Once-ler had a split personality disorder?
bellechat chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Nice going Mr. Lorax! You ruined a nice moment between them! :(
So...Fiora is in love. Maybe I mentioned it before, but I am pleased with how this romance has taken its time. Its not jumping straight into something. I am curious about Fiora's powers. Is she capable of looking more human? Maybe she could go into town with Once-ler and expierence more humanity? :) Sorry. I've had The Little Mermaid stuck in my head today. I'm thinking of Ariel! LOL