Reviews for Gluttony
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 2/13
Loved it, thanks for sharing!
DETaylor chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Ugh. Seriously? I know what I want MORE of, and it's this story! I normally go for Edward/Bella stories, but wow...this was soooo hot! Loooove me some rough, dirty Emmett!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Super HOT! I like how you included many of the other characters. Well written. Great Fic. Thanks for sharing.
kneon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I usually read only E/B stories so this was a departure for me. Was a bit different but I did like it.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Damn, girl, you could make contract language sound sexy! There isn't anything you can't do. This is definitely the hottest Rose and Emmett out there. Encore!
PAD
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I take a great pleasure to read something out of Edward and Bella. It s a good exercice. Thank you for sharing
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Holy Toledo! Personally I cannot relate to E&R but this helps me understand their illness/problem a little more.

Those three rec's are excellent choices and the authors are awesome, as are you!
luvmi4alwyz chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
HEY BOO! LOL just as juicy wet the second time! Gah Emmet is so dick drill, like ya know, he doesn't have all his shit together esp with the crappy apartment but you GOTTA keep him around because he can lay the pipe! If ya wanna expand it boo, Imma be right behind you lol a lil sneak of Edward and Bella helping them find some kind of normalcy and more of Em breaking Roses back YES PLEASE! Haha I love how you said Jasper looks like a child… that baby face blue eyed boy can't do nothing for me. YOOOOO Ive been reading Masen Manor #Vampward and ill check out the ex con cause its all I hear about anymore. Enjoy ya trip hun xo
Eiegen chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You captured Gluttony perfectly. I really loved how you conveyed this sin! It was HOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Jonesn chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Lay, this was fantastic. Never have I read a hotter E/R. You're always so smart and witty, pulling out genuine laughter while simultaneously being realistic and oh so sexy. The back and forth past and present was like being transcended then jerked back to reality. Flawless. The dialogue was superb. Really believable. Loved it. And if you would have gone there, I'm sure I would've loved fatward, too.
;)
Raj chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Amazing! You are one of the best writers ever !
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Ooooof that was scorching!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great story. Poor Dr Whitlock. I'm pretty sure he's going to need a trip to the bathroom with the receptionist of his. Lol.
Very funny idea of B&E in SAA with Rose.
Yeah, that's a "problem" that so many married couples suffer from.
Ha!
Happy to see you flexing your writing muscles!
X
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I loved loved loved it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014