Reviews for Bachman Twilight
jlsnaleylover chapter 48 . 12/24/2020
If you like Emmett and Rosalie and you want to see their story Twilight version, this is it! I’ve come across other forms of their story with Rose being the human and they just haven’t been great but this one had the right amount of everything. It gave us the cullens and my vampire OTP. I appreciate how you kept Rose’s story true to her character because unfortunately abuse does shape her character but she’s strong and fierce. Loved this version of Emmett as well. Nice work!
Kristina777 chapter 48 . 5/12/2019
I love the way you write, the way you make the sentences flow. Thank you fur sharing.
Kristina777 chapter 40 . 5/12/2019
Wow. ..just wow
Kristina777 chapter 16 . 5/11/2019
I like Bella's pov
Kristina777 chapter 8 . 5/11/2019
I'm enjoying this story very much. I've only ever read one other Rose/Emmet story & it was more about Bella. It's a surprise that I'm enjoying this pairing but that says more about how awesome your writing skills are than anything else
futurecullen26 chapter 23 . 12/31/2018
Also want to say that giving Edward the persona usually assigned to Jasper and in such a cool, unique way is a stroke of pure genius and I truly love it
futurecullen26 chapter 20 . 12/31/2018
I adore Emmett so so much. And Rosalie breaks my heart in the best ways
SassyCass chapter 48 . 9/12/2018
That was a VERY unlikely re-do of Twilight, but I have to say-Twi-Fan that I am-I prefer it to the original. I love, Love, LOVE Jasper being a Knight, and all the varying story lines behind each refigured character. The Dick(head) was a fitting bad guy, and the wolves were written in appropriately, without taking over the story. It was a enjoyable and satisfying read all around.

Brava!
Guest chapter 48 . 1/29/2018
Outstanding story. Enjoyed the slightly different character placement. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 48 . 6/27/2017
I have simply loved reading this story! It's so good to read a well written Rosalie/Emmett story. Those are really hard to find! I really enjoyed that you made Rosalie and Bella both such kick ass ladies! It was refreshing to read - more so on Bella's part. It was not my favourite part in the series. I hope you're planning on writing more RxEm stories! They're my favourite pairing from the Cullen family.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/27/2017
This story is sooooo coooolllll! I absolutely love all of the switch ups that you did while still keeping the characters mostly true to themselves. Thanks so much for this brilliant twist, it was actually better than cannon twilight. I LOVE Emmett/Rosalie and this was one of the BEST fanfics I've ever read about them!
Loupee chapter 48 . 11/2/2016
There just aren't enough good Rosalie and Em stories out there, which is why it was so great to find this story, I loved it from start to finish.
Ccaajjaa chapter 48 . 5/30/2016
Just rereading my way through all your stories, I cannot begin to tell you what an amazing writer I think you are & how much I've enjoyed reading everything you've written. Rosalie's Baby is my favorite but the all others run a close second. Thank you.
NomadDreamer chapter 48 . 5/8/2016
Oh my God. This was incredible! To say I loved it doesn't do it justice. Thank you for such a wonderful Rosalie/Emmett version of Bella and Edwards story (sorta). Maybe it's because these two are my favourites but this was better than the Canon! I honestly loved everything about it from Rosalie and Emmett, to Bella, and Phil, who were two great characters. The whole thing was fantastic and I'm so glad you decided to share this masterpiece! Thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 48 . 11/20/2015
Such awesome stories. You always end up where you'd never have expected and loved getting there. Your pairings, entirely different stories of change, circumstances you'd never believe possible. They just work and make reading your stories so enjoyable.