Reviews for Bachman Twilight
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
Too bad they can't just tell Phil the truth.
evelienepien chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
*pop goes the weazel* :)))
Camilla10 chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
Oh thank God, things are clearer now.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Well damn.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 45 . 5/29/2014
gah but where is dick, still breathing by the sounds of it, and tipped off that something isnt right with the Whitlocks. xx
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
You mean to tell me that these wolves don't
care that Dick murdered Renee, and raped
Rose? Seriously? Hypocritical bastards.
SusanQ chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
War? Oh man, we haven't heard from Edward. Morty, have you killed him (again)? ;)
Twiolic chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Ack! Is the Dick still alive? If so, I hope tied to a tree near a bee hive.
kantorkan chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
update sooner, please.
esmie chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Damn those wolves lol I can't wait to hear what happened! Please update soon!
insanemum chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
C'mon - get to the good part!
Luvtwismut chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Oh no! Not war! is he still alive? I'm pretty sure he's river waste, but maybe the slippery bastard got away.
Poor Rose! She really does have an impressively strong noggin!
Thanks for the action packed update, Morty!
Xoxo
Jen
TessLouise chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Ooooh...can't wait to find out what happened to Dick!
moosals chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
My stomach was churning from the minute she felt hands at her ankles and it hasn't stopped! I'd really hoped for Rose to grab the gun and finish Dick off whilst the wolves and vamps argued treaty semantics, but I suppose that would have been too easy. I bet poor Em was having kittens when he realised she'd gone missing.

I have so many questions about whether the war was averted or not, whether Dick survived or not and how much harm came to Rose before she was rescued. And it looks like Phil isn't buying the cover story either and poor Em is going to cop it for the cover story :(

Well worth the wait - looking forward to the next one soon ;)
Thanks :)
littlegreenka chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Is the Dick head alive or dead, please say they finished him off, especially after what he did to Rose. Stupid dogs, why did they have to interfere? Hope they realised just what Dick is after what he did and allowed his demise.
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »