Reviews for Bachman Twilight
TessLouise chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Ooooh...can't wait to find out what happened to Dick!
moosals chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
My stomach was churning from the minute she felt hands at her ankles and it hasn't stopped! I'd really hoped for Rose to grab the gun and finish Dick off whilst the wolves and vamps argued treaty semantics, but I suppose that would have been too easy. I bet poor Em was having kittens when he realised she'd gone missing.

I have so many questions about whether the war was averted or not, whether Dick survived or not and how much harm came to Rose before she was rescued. And it looks like Phil isn't buying the cover story either and poor Em is going to cop it for the cover story :(

Well worth the wait - looking forward to the next one soon ;)
Thanks :)
littlegreenka chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Is the Dick head alive or dead, please say they finished him off, especially after what he did to Rose. Stupid dogs, why did they have to interfere? Hope they realised just what Dick is after what he did and allowed his demise.
TheUnderStudy chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
OH SHIT INDEED! Damn. And I am loving Bella's sarcasm. She is cracking me the hell up. Rose and her are tit for tat with it.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Jesus, like rose, I need answers. Fabulous chapter. I wanna know what happened. I check my email on a very regular basis just looking for your updates. I hope to find another update soon. Anyways, good luck.
2muchtrouble chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
So I wonder who that nurse will turn out to be.
Camilla10 chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Mmmh ... more explanations are needed
Fangscape chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
Cliffie...hoping you give us an update soon. Love this story.
Twiolic chapter 44 . 5/23/2014
Wheels2 chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
SusanQ chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
Those fecking wolves!
dovelove1097 chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
Oh crap. Well there is something I didn't see coming. I loved Jasper here.
SagaDevotee chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!
Please, I beg of you, PLEASE update soon.
littlegreenka chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
Oh, you did not. Yes you did. Why? Just for once the dogs need to step back and let the vamps settle the score. There are several reasons, but now add to the list - Dick the Dick knows about vamps. I am guessing in a few more minutes he will also know about shape shifters. How much did the pack hear? Please tell me they are not gonna want the whole story, time is ticking for the Whitlock's alibi's.
moosals chapter 44 . 5/21/2014
Oh that is just fantastic and downright sneaky! ;) I guess with them being wolves, Alice didn't see that coming, eek! Dick can't be allowed to live now, because he knows the Whitlock's secret, but how can they persuade a bunch of wolves that Dick doesn't deserve to live. I have an idea of what you might do here, but am not sure you'd appreciate me stating it here in a review ...?

Loved Alice and Jasper's tenderness with Carlisle, Jasper's desperate attempts to keep everybody on track, Phil standing by his daughter, Edward catching his bullet and whole lot of other things, but most of all I loved Rose confronting Dick. Thanks :)
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »