Reviews for Bachman Twilight
Twiolic chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
I would say that death came too quick and easy for Dick. But then again, he was stuck high in a tree witnessing the situation below, which had to be more than a little frightening.
moosals chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
Phew, so no war, haha! Thank goodness Alice is in the room - Jasper seems to have a little flair for the dramatic doesn't he! I'm relieved the wolves saw sense and let Emmett finish off Dick, but such a shame that give the audience he couldn't have drawn it out a bit longer. The spurting jugular was a bit yucky :(

I wonder how Rose will react once it all sinks in. And I'm waiting to see if Phil questions everyone/everything more now too, especially once Dick's demise becomes police business.

Rather nice to see Edward playing a major role in this one! Thanks :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
AWWWWWWWWW! Ding Dong Dick is Dead! *dances on his 36 feet grave* So long ya bastard.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
Too bad they can't just tell Phil the truth.
evelienepien chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
*pop goes the weazel* :)))
Camilla10 chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
Oh thank God, things are clearer now.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Well damn.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 45 . 5/29/2014
gah but where is dick, still breathing by the sounds of it, and tipped off that something isnt right with the Whitlocks. xx
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
You mean to tell me that these wolves don't
care that Dick murdered Renee, and raped
Rose? Seriously? Hypocritical bastards.
SusanQ chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
War? Oh man, we haven't heard from Edward. Morty, have you killed him (again)? ;)
Twiolic chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Ack! Is the Dick still alive? If so, I hope tied to a tree near a bee hive.
kantorkan chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
update sooner, please.
esmie chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Damn those wolves lol I can't wait to hear what happened! Please update soon!
insanemum chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
C'mon - get to the good part!
Luvtwismut chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Oh no! Not war! is he still alive? I'm pretty sure he's river waste, but maybe the slippery bastard got away.
Poor Rose! She really does have an impressively strong noggin!
Thanks for the action packed update, Morty!
Xoxo