Reviews for Bachman Twilight
1853kaz chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
I feel guilty. I started this and look, I'm at chapter 9 already without leaving a review. What a great turn around. Very inventive! :)
FinnMac chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Your own father busting your party. Bummer.
FinnMac chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Belt hanger? Funny.
FinnMac chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
Emmett and Esme? We no indeed.
FinnMac chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Worse than I had imagined. Can we at least slap her mom?
FinnMac chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Tell him. You'll feel better.
FinnMac chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Brooding Edward is always rough to take.
FinnMac chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Emmett and a gay little wave? Funny.
FinnMac chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Jake is being a jerk, but it didn't seem like they were that close to begin with.
SagaDevotee chapter 48 . 6/19/2014
What can I say? I love this story. I love the characters, the drama, the romance the humor -the artistry with which you crafted it all.

The Whitlocks are a revelation. The fresh approach to family the dynamic made this an interesting read. Making Jasper the head of the family and Carlisle the “weakest” link fascinated me. Alice is much more palatable as the quirky ‘mom’ than the know-it-all sister. I can’t believe you made me like Edward again. I’m firmly in the non-Team Edward camp but his devotion to Bella…his troubled past..his protectiveness of the family made me love him.
BELLA! I adore this Bella. She’s so funny! Her relationship with Emmett was hilarious. They really were perfect siblings…snarky, defending, evil. Bella’s closeness to Rose just melted my heart. The sarcastic way they had with each other was both funny and endearing. She would have gladly killed to ‘shield’ Rose from any harm. That ‘prickle’ she’d get when someone needed help was very clever.
(I’ll get to Emmett in a second….)
Rose. You write such a good Rose. I loved her. I understood her. I feared for her and commiserated with her. She was a rich character with many facets. I’m so glad she got her happily ever after with
EMMETT. Gah, this is one of the BEST Emmetts ever written. He’s PERFECT. I’m a die-hard Emmett fan and you it’s difficult to find a story in which Em is all he should be. You showed his funny, silly, goofy side that is canon but you didn’t let anyone think for a second that he isn’t more than that. Your Emmett is strong and smart and SEXY and kind and compassionate and patient and …..dangerous. wow. I swooned ALL THOUGH these 48 chapters.

So, my friend… WELL DONE. And thank you.
FinnMac chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Oh. That's why Edward is such a jerk.
FinnMac chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
That doesn't sound like a HEA.
FinnMac chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Why is Edward so cold-hearted?
FinnMac chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
First thing I'd do is ask him to drain Dick dry.
FinnMac chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
I wish she'd just tell him. I think she'd find out how great his love for her is.
890 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »