Reviews for Bachman Twilight
Guest chapter 48 . 10/28/2014
That was the best story I have ever read on fanFiction please I beg you write more. It was simply Devine.
ohsugarhoney chapter 48 . 10/4/2014
I dont know why i started reading a story that wasnt B/E but this hooked me in. I loved all of these characters and their roles. I love Bella and Edward, they were a tad different and it was my favorite. Id love to read outtakes of these family's shenanigans but im happy with the ending.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Hold up, by my estimation Esme is at least 27 posing as a 17/18 year old! Its a brilliant story and your writing is fantastic so I'll overlook this. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Punches chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Ha loved it! He's gay! This is fantastic your a magnificent writer well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This is way better than twilight! If only Stephenie Meyer realized the potential she had with Rosalie!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 48 . 8/2/2014
I've had this story on my TBR list for a long time (well weeks, anyway) and I finally read it straight through today. Sorry I didn't review each chapter as I went but I was having so much fun, I couldn't stop reading. What a great ride this was! The twist of having the characters switched around was so creative and you did it so well I had very little trouble keeping track of who was doing what. I always love Rosalie and Emmett in stories where Emmett's fun personality gets to shine. I also appreciated that, while you exaggerated some of Edward's less desirable personality traits (and I'm fairly certain from reading your other work that you're not necessarily a fan of his character), he also got his hero moments. Bella was a hoot! I'd like a friend like her. Anyway,this was a great yarn you spun, with lots of creative twists and turns and some truly hilarious exchanges and moments. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
LizziePaige chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
What an absolutely wonderful story, just loved it.
Thanks for sharing :)
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Love, love,love this chapter. Both being so honest, but still not saying everything!
KRC28 chapter 48 . 7/17/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! The writing - you are so beyond talented. This was the first non Edward & Bella story I've ever read and even though I was skeptical, I'm so glad I read it.

Thank you for sharing your story and for sharing your talent!
1853kaz chapter 48 . 7/5/2014
Fabulous story. Entertaining, fresh, engaging from the start to finish. You are an amazing story spinner. Thank you so much for the fun :)
1853kaz chapter 40 . 7/5/2014
What a .. Villain you have created! Only rude words fit his character. Die, rich, die, I'm sure there's a vamp or two willing to oblige! :)
1853kaz chapter 37 . 7/5/2014
Great back stories for all the characters. You've had a field day :)
1853kaz chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
Love the mixup, especially Alice as the maternal figure and Carlisle as a son :) And monster Eddie? To die for of course! Rose and em are bewitching :)
1853kaz chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Oh, enjoying this :)
1853kaz chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
She's great with the snappy comeback. Hides a whole lot of hurt :)
905 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »