Reviews for Bachman Twilight
FinnMac chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
At least she didn't get attacked in PA.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
James I presume?
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Well Emmett is different. Rose is worse. I like Charlie to be more daddy and less all about the Res.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Oh no...poor Rose.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
She has issues?
2old4fanfic chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
This is like the somewhat twisted twilight
2old4fanfic chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Everyone needs something naughty in their bedroom
2old4fanfic chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
I've been a nasty lurker, but forgive me I'm still acclimating to the none Edward-centricness of your stories
FinnMac chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
What's this? Rosalie Swan?
Blueanna chapter 48 . 6/5/2014
This was a very beautiful story. There are very few E/R stories and this one was very well told. I love the way you mixed up the characters, so that it was Twilight without simply retelling the story. The back stories for the Whitlock family member was awesome. It took me about a week to read this story from start to finish and it was well worth the late nights.
A Little Ramble chapter 48 . 6/3/2014
This. story. was. awesome.
TheUnderStudy chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
Morty babe! Me lubs you so much for this epi! Rose lol girl I knew you were going to be one feisty vampire. And her and Bella are too funny. Oh Emmett...so swoonworthy. If ever there was a man I'd sacrifice my humanity for, it would be him. Kudos on a complete!
natcityjp chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
Thank you so much. I'm really happy Rose got this kind of story, there are so many layers to her. Can't wait till your next story.
Fiona Sullivan chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
Loved it as I do all o your stories, your development of Rosilie is still the best. Looking forward to your next adventure.
Ashmerlin chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
Loved it x infinity! Do you know what's coming next for you? Will you be posting new stories? If so where and what will they be about?
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »