Reviews for Bachman Twilight
msmargo chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
you're on a roll. that makes me happy, i do love your stories and how you mix the characters up.
RisikaT chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I love this so far! What an awesome twist on the usual story! Can't wait for more :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Just gotta love Rose! Excellent chapter!

CC
insanemum chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I like you a lot, Rose :) I think Emmett may too.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I giggled so much while reading this chapter.
insanemum chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Hahaha - this is so topsy-turvey! Poor Edward and Bella get a rest from all the angst this time around?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I doubt this will stop Newton.
Nothanksworld chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This is great. I love your ability to give characters completely new personalities and make them believable.
sabrina michaels chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I take we have a molesting if not worse step father to deal with in this story. I think in that instance castration would be extremely appropriate.

This story is growing on me. I particularly like Bella...haven't heard much from Jasper or Alice yet.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This seems to be really growing on me. I think I just might love it. Great job...
sabrina michaels chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Holy smokes you really hve turned Twilight on it's proverbial ear with this one. Can't wait ot see if it follows the same story line or if you have some twists and turns planned as well.
Camilla10 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Back stories are urgenly needed. The horrible stepfather did something to her? And how come Em is the single vamp of the family?
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Love her snarkiness. Surely her dad will pick up on that red flag behavior now.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Different, but cute
SusanQ chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I like this. Yes, I like it.
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »