Reviews for The Glass Heart
Acemindpalace chapter 5 . 8/27
I think your writing has officially broken me. I'm so overwhelmed by emotions right now. I can't wait to read the sequel to see how everything with Mycroft and John works out. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story. It's really brightened up my day.
Acemindpalace chapter 2 . 8/27
What are you doing to my heart? You're talented at breaking hearts. First Sherlock's heart, and now mine. Right...on to chapter 3. Your story is my train journey reading material. I hope my signal doesn't cut out.
Acemindpalace chapter 1 . 8/26
The characterisation in this chapter is spot on and your use of description is wonderful. It paints a very clear picture in my mind. This is a very nice take on the modern BBC Sherlock. And Sherlock's reaction to John leaving him...wow, just wow. I think my heart is breaking right now.
TheGyrhan chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Yay! Sequel! :3
Tuest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Very well written. I really like the plot.
What happens/ happend to Sherlock? Hmmmm, no idea yet *shrug* and that makes me cuuuuuriouuuuuus !
TheGyrhan chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Ahahaha! I find that last part so funny it's ridiculous. Especially John finally calling Mycroft an asshole! XD
TheGyrhan chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Sherlock, why are you so mean? And why must you be so patronizing , Mycroft?
But other than talking to fictional characters, this story i amazing with such long chapters! I don't know how you find the time!
read-a-holic1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
You have got to give people a little bit of time, for them to review. I like it quite a lot... not sure if there is Johnlock(?) Just a thing with his bank balance... if you could imagine that Mycroft doesn't keep him in funds... or that he doesn't have a trust fund... you must have a very good imagination. :) Good start
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Not a single review yet... ;(