Reviews for The Glass Heart
Ace-Sherlock-Holmes chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
I think your writing has officially broken me. I'm so overwhelmed by emotions right now. I can't wait to read the sequel to see how everything with Mycroft and John works out. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story. It's really brightened up my day.
Ace-Sherlock-Holmes chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
What are you doing to my heart? You're talented at breaking hearts. First Sherlock's heart, and now mine. Right...on to chapter 3. Your story is my train journey reading material. I hope my signal doesn't cut out.
Ace-Sherlock-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
The characterisation in this chapter is spot on and your use of description is wonderful. It paints a very clear picture in my mind. This is a very nice take on the modern BBC Sherlock. And Sherlock's reaction to John leaving, just wow. I think my heart is breaking right now.
TheGyrhan chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Yay! Sequel! :3
Tuest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Very well written. I really like the plot.
What happens/ happend to Sherlock? Hmmmm, no idea yet *shrug* and that makes me cuuuuuriouuuuuus !
TheGyrhan chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Ahahaha! I find that last part so funny it's ridiculous. Especially John finally calling Mycroft an asshole! XD
TheGyrhan chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Sherlock, why are you so mean? And why must you be so patronizing , Mycroft?
But other than talking to fictional characters, this story i amazing with such long chapters! I don't know how you find the time!
read-a-holic1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
You have got to give people a little bit of time, for them to review. I like it quite a lot... not sure if there is Johnlock(?) Just a thing with his bank balance... if you could imagine that Mycroft doesn't keep him in funds... or that he doesn't have a trust fund... you must have a very good imagination. :) Good start
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Not a single review yet... ;(