Reviews for Never My Love
Bagge chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
How beautiful! You have a real gift for portraiting Hermione. Your Harry is good as well, thankfully a bit more mature than in the books.
dimyavie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005

I just wanted to say AWESOME story! :D I love it. I love Harry/Hermione fics and I'm a hopeless romantic... You just set me for a week. lol. Keep writing!
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Ah, how sweet.

You sure like these Romance/Angst episodes. I've always felt they fit better within a larger plot, however... they're so much sweeter for overcoming obstacles.
coldfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
hey your stories are wonderful and i cant wait 2 read more of them. now i am working on reading charming and only on the third chapter lol havent been readin long, then again... considering how long your stories are... haha j/p but cant wait 4 more!
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
so you're probably really irritated by now..but hey! appreciate the review! i'm reading all your one-shot fics in commemoration of valentines day.. as i read your fics and review, more than 5,0 couples are kissing at some boulevard here..and i'm s'posed to be sleepin since it past midnight and i need to get up at 5 tomorrow, but i'm addicted to your fics..:D
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
*cry, wimper* that was bloody beautiful. she was so sad and he did make her feel better. oh i love the love! *hugs self* I can feel it!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
i loved it! keep it up! -leah
Bachy A chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hi Yumi -

This was wonderful. H/H ship all the way! Seriously, I adore how Harry is always there to make Hermione feel better, to let her know that he loves her.

Great job!

thefly1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was great, this is the sort of fic I like :)

MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
ok, two seconds ago I was feeling alll fluffy nice n now I wanna cry. thats so sweet. I love your fics
PrincessMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Very romantic I must say! on word with the story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Loved it! There should be more stories like this. H/Hr is my favorite pairing.
E. C. R. Potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wonderful. Wonderful. The wonderful bittersweet ficlets we can expect from you, Yumi. Arigatogozaimashita!
Ken chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
That's so sweet. Awww.
Anaxandra1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
It's great, but can you PLEASE continue "wish I may"? I love it.