Reviews for Never My Love
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
A well done story. A very endearing story. Really liked the answers that Harry provided for Hermione during her time of need as well as depression. It was quite lovely to read such words and how they put her at ease. It was sort of poetic as the two conversed with each other about how much their love will last. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Bagge chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
How beautiful! You have a real gift for portraiting Hermione. Your Harry is good as well, thankfully a bit more mature than in the books.
dimyavie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Hey,

I just wanted to say AWESOME story! :D I love it. I love Harry/Hermione fics and I'm a hopeless romantic... You just set me for a week. lol. Keep writing!
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Ah, how sweet.

You sure like these Romance/Angst episodes. I've always felt they fit better within a larger plot, however... they're so much sweeter for overcoming obstacles.
coldfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
hey your stories are wonderful and i cant wait 2 read more of them. now i am working on reading charming and only on the third chapter lol havent been readin long, then again... considering how long your stories are... haha j/p but cant wait 4 more!
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
so you're probably really irritated by now..but hey! appreciate the review! i'm reading all your one-shot fics in commemoration of valentines day.. as i read your fics and review, more than 5,0 couples are kissing at some boulevard here..and i'm s'posed to be sleepin since it past midnight and i need to get up at 5 tomorrow, but i'm addicted to your fics..:D
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
*cry, wimper* that was bloody beautiful. she was so sad and he did make her feel better. oh i love the love! *hugs self* I can feel it!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
i loved it! keep it up! -leah
Bachy A chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hi Yumi -

This was wonderful. H/H ship all the way! Seriously, I adore how Harry is always there to make Hermione feel better, to let her know that he loves her.

Great job!

~Cheers!~
thefly1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was great, this is the sort of fic I like :)

thefly
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
ok, two seconds ago I was feeling alll fluffy nice n now I wanna cry. thats so sweet. I love your fics
PrincessMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Very romantic I must say! on word with the story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Loved it! There should be more stories like this. H/Hr is my favorite pairing.
E. C. R. Potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wonderful. Wonderful. The wonderful bittersweet ficlets we can expect from you, Yumi. Arigatogozaimashita!
Ken chapter 1 . 10/19/2002