Reviews for Heavenly Lost
Reviewer chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Great story in general. It's rather gratifying to have an answer to "what happens to them in the afterlife", a question that I am sure many of us have wondered. Kenshin and Kaoru are in character, and their love is realistic and touching. The Chapter "Been You" is a refreshing touch, different from the usual "knowing more about each other's past". I also like the concept that those sent to hell are there on account of their own actions, so while they can grudge for being killed they cannot grudge for ending up where they are.

However, I feel that there are some areas for improvement. The trials and tribulations Kenshin and Kaoru went through are mostly about Kenshin's enemies wanting revenge, and Kaoru being caught in it all — which can get tiring after a while, after all, the original works do demonstrate this. There is also characterization — while this is and Kenshin and Kaoru centric fic, almost all the characters aside from them are rather flat. There is a lot more you could have done with the residents of both worlds mentioned in the fic. I've been expecting Shishio to make more of an appearance, what with him being in hell canon and all, but that would complicate things for Kenshin and Kaoru, wouldn't it?

Also, I find myself wondering if there isn't anyone other than Kenshin who end up in hell due to their actions, but with a good heart?

Overall, your idea is great, I just feel that it can be a lot better. The pace is a bit uneven but the writing is smooth. Please keep writing, I look forward to more of your stories :)
CaylieJelly chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
This is pretty different from all the ones I've read but it's great though there are wrong spellings and grammatical errors. Great job though! You really made Kenshin & Kaoru worthy of their "eternal couple" title!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
Amazing Well done! Very creative and well-written!
Blue - Mirash chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
You are just great I really love this story! xDD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
SRAS9 chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Great story! Very different! Great work!
Nadya Lubov chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Aw that's sweet :) I think I read this story so long ago (since it's been on my favorites list since 0 haha), so I am rereading it hehe :) but I don't remember anything that happened :) I totally love it so far though _x
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
Squeal! I cant wait to read the sequal!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
yayy! Its almost done. they arn't born as brother and sister.. are they O,o That would be awkward.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
Whoot! They have madeit XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
they can get though anything! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Nice job

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Kaoru... she is one of the strongest women I know T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
Nice job!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Im glad Kaoru is reunited with Kenshin.. But how will Kenshin act for her reason?