Reviews for There's a Hole in the Roof
SunnyD chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Oh Sandy this is just wonderful. I love it so much! Please continue!
Zzickle chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Just wanted to say I've enjoyed all 3 of your post-ep ficlets and I hope you continue writing them!
sweetiegrrl chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Beautiful story. I'm really loving this series, and I can't wait to read your next little one-shot.
Witchiepoo chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I am just blown away by the magnitude of the message in these stories. It amazes me how you capture so many feelings in one story. powerful when given and received, and they are both hurting and the answer to healing is each other. This was my favorite out of the trilogy so far. Bittersweet and poignant.
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Ooooh, Sandy, I LOVED it! Haha, I agree - I don't think we're going to see this on the show, but I really liked the story! Especially her little speech towards Spike and the last sentence with the "hole she created in her shelter," excellent!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Another beautiful addition to this series. Please keep writing.
poppit chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
really enjoyed.
spike-me-1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Beautiful! Amazing! Perfect! I love what you've done with the characters! I thought the scene between Willow and Spike was very appropriate, considering they do have so much in common right now. The moments with Buffy and Dawn are priceless! The end is so touching! MORE MORE MORE!