Reviews for Hide Your Love Away
Um okay, decided to see if I liked the sequel more that the first part... but the woman who walked out on her husband over a fight that started out with him being annoyed that she was ditching him to do her duty as a senator just accused him of abandoning her because he was positive his own mother was dying? Really? Selfish much Amidala? So your job could be prioritized over your husband (justifiably even if she was cruel about how she presented it) but he can't feel a duty to save his mother's life over spending time alone with the woman who just rejected him?! Cause lets not forget, she *rejected* the very idea that they could be together before he 'pulled away from her'...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
fath8252 chapter 35 . 4/30/2005
OMG I loved it. IT was so sweet at the end! And you're a really good writer. I personally would rather see a Luke/Mara fic but either one would float my boat. But, 'course, that's just me. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I liked it a whole lot. I emailed the URL to "I Need You" to one of my friends (and she hasn't read it yet) but I told her it was really good. D

fath8252
Jedi-Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS MAN! I just finished chapter 1 and I already love this fic. I have to agree with many reviewers that THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE! Y'hear that George Lucas? I mean, what in the # was he thinking in creating Darth Vader anyway? He should have had someone else with the name instead.
Obiwanfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Great story, i don't usually read Anakin/Padme fics cause i perfer Obi/romances, but this is still really good. i hope a bit of Obi/romance plays through but it's still good.
Nubian Queen chapter 35 . 6/18/2003
AW, I LOVE IT! I so love AU fics that actually give everyone a happy ending! Real life sucks enough as it is, darnit, let's give our fiction people the life we'd like to have! Or at least the one we'd like them to have. Anakin and Obi-Wan are both such likable characters that I've always hated the pain and angst they were subject to. Anakin and Padme have been my favorite couple ever since they came on the scene so it's nice to see them actually end up as the happy family they could, should and would have been had not Palpy and the Dark Side screwed up the works. Great writing and keep up the good work!

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen
Ambi chapter 35 . 6/3/2003
I just wanna hear what happens next.! I luve it soo much...it was perfect!
FaDeDsMiLe666 chapter 29 . 6/3/2003
Grr i am soo mad. My stupid computer isnt letting me read the rest. It keeps saying sight overloading. GOD Its right were it says he is coming in for the kill. Then I click for thennext ch. and it says sight overload. Its great tho. Ill try again tommorow cuz i dotn wanna read it til ive read those ch.
Twinkie chapter 35 . 2/15/2003
Excellent. I couldn't break away from it.
Miranda Aurelia chapter 35 . 1/29/2003
You are such a great writer!

*Fav Author*

*Fav Story*
joviality chapter 35 . 11/20/2002
I enjoy reading your story. The way you brought out the change in Obi-wan is very natural, one which the readers can link it back to AOTC, keep it up ) I'll be lokking forward to the fic on Luke and Mara...
Renee chapter 35 . 10/23/2002
Best story I've read in a while. Definitely a sequel, Beru and Owen's baby and trails of raising babies Jedis, Luke, Leia and Mara! Luke and Mara grow up. Who does Leia find?
Renee chapter 33 . 10/23/2002
DOH! Now what are those idiots on the Jedi Council up to now? Stupdity?
Renee chapter 31 . 10/22/2002
PLEASE DON'T LET TASHA DIE AND BABY GIRL KENOBI WITH HER!
Renee chapter 28 . 10/22/2002
PLEASE DON'T KILL ANAKIN!