Reviews for Gravitational Collapse
Chained Princess chapter 1 . 1/22
This is exactly what I was searching for. Really really really beautiful! This was a bliss. So bittersweet and beautiful. This is a piece of art. I love it.
-Liz
shardonyx chapter 1 . 1/10
you put my headcanon into words! it was beautiful, simply beautiful. made me cry a little. thank you for writing this!
Violet26 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I love and hate this so much. I love it because it's so beautiful and you wrote the two of them perfect. I hate it because it's so sad and I was barely able to finish it, my eyes were so bleary. Okay, hate's too strong of a word but it's still so sad. I needed a few minutes before I was able to type this up. Wonderful job, this is so sweet, sad and just beautiful! :)
funnyway chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A beautiful story, very sensitive, very poetic ! The end is really a "go crying" thing lol but I find the whole story really sweet. The parallel with the space is a nice touch of philosophy. You're a remarquable author ! Thanks to continue writing about By the way, are you okay if I translate this one in french ?
mynamjo chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That, was really good. It was so touching and I love how you handled the ending. Very sweet, very well writte.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was sweet, brilliantly sweet. Thank you so much for sharing. Nice to see a post from you.
lizzievee chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OMG - A very touching, very loving, very beautiful, very emotional love story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Type your review here...
HilsonFTW chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Beautiful! A Hilson happy ending like it should be, bittersweet.
LadyLeafling chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh, God... I've been following your stories for some time and I can't say that I have ever been so, so sad like I am now, after having read this. I can't even find the words to describe how I feel, just... wow. Wow. This was a very breathtaking story; stunning in every way. I... wow. You're probably the best author I follow on here.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Gorgeous.
Cookie chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Stunning! So glad to have one of your stories to read, I have missed reading you! Hope there will be more from you.
anon004 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Thank you so much for the link between this great love and eternity. Bittersweet and beautiful.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I'm sitting here in tears, both sad and happy, if that makes any sense.

Brilliant. That's all I can say.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I realized while reading this that I hadn't actually read an House fanfic after the finale. I was too sad and I just imaged ever fic would be Wilson dying and House committing suicide. I really have no idea how I missed this idea. However, I'm immediately adopting this as my headcanon. It was really quite lovely to see House and Wilson just love each other in the months left, and even though there was an undercurrent of lost time I think the last scene showed they were content. Beautiful writing as always. This was a treat in my inbox!