Reviews for Lonely Hearts Club
Invrwroteit chapter 1 . 5/20
Reread alert! Just as fabulous the second time around!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Gahhhh this was absolutely adorable! I loved every second. I love how as Killian put it, he fell for the same woman twice. Granny as a matchmaker was really sweet. Thank you for this beautiful AU.
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
After reading Some Things Never Sleep, I had to find more. I loved this story of two lost souls finding each other. You are one talented writer. I see you also wrote The Lost Boys - I read that a while ago. Now I have to read everything you wrote. Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into these beautiful stories.
CsFish chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
l
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This was so good, so different and engaging. They were both a mess, he with Milah and Emma with Graham and Neal and Walsh. I loved so many aspects of the story, and the writing on table interaction was particularly neat. Granny was a wonderful character. And the happy, perfect, honest ending.
melroihag chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I absolutely adored this fic. Thank you!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Was that really just one chapter? Wow. I loved it!
GenuineRisk chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This was amazing! :)
letterfromathief chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
SHUT UP WITH THIS NINI I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I GRINNED I CRIED I LAUGHED I DIED THIS IS LITERALLY SO WONDERFUL AND PERFECT AND HEARTWARMING AND SO TRUE TO THEM

MISS HONEY & MR T, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was such a cute idea. You wrote it really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You get ninety points for the wonderful piece of writing, and an extra ten for using a Florence The Machine song. Woohoo! Congrats!
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
The perfect AU oneshot! The development of CS relationship was perfect! From hatred, to best friendship, to madly in love with a side of secret unknown pen-palship. This was such a great read. I love the idea of Emma making Killian fall in love with her twice over (and vice versa). Definitely going straight to my favorites list.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Soo good! :)
Happy Reafer chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my god this was so good! It just left you wanting to read more!
rational chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was cute! Very Shop Around The Corner, especially at the beginning.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »