Reviews for partner in crime, partner of mine
Dewsterling chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I was a fan of your Klaroline fanfics from back in the day. I’m sorry to see that they’ve been deleted. I hope that you’re continuing to write.
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I wish this wasn't a one-shot *cries*
CK chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
i actually kinda like genevieve & klaus together.
could you possibly do a threesome with caroline, klaus & genevieve? preferably human...
KlaroFeels chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Love this story, and the other one that is about Klaus/Genevieve. So glad that someone that loves Klaroline also love Klaus/Gen like me, they're such a power couple!
Lilinss chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Loved every part of this ! Is there any chance you might turn this into a fic ? Because I think it would be AMAZING. Like how would his siblings (especially Rebekah) react to them being partners and just all of them interacting would be fun haha
Anyways you did a great job with this one-shot and YAAYY for another Klenevieve piece !
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is AWESOME!

A great fic for a great pair, thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
could you ever write klayley too? :(
pesuasion chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh no im sad its over! great job with this one! hope to see more from you soon!
RaDiOaCtIvEdReAmEr chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Yay For Klenevieve Fans And Fics! :D I loved this! So amazing! I know it's a oneshot, but I'm secretly hoping you'll turn yours into a fic like I did mine. That would make me a very happy camper! ;] Great job on this!
cubangirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love it. Klenevieve has been my latest fanfic addiction, their scenes in the show exploded with chemistry.
bravesfan6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
i enjoyed reading this!
champagnelaughs chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love this!
Larissa chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved it. I can't even describe how much I liked it,they're perfect for each other !