Reviews for Essentially Immortal
TheBayMan chapter 2 . 2/12
Why is it that every descent story starts out interesting and then a chapter or two in... It's bash the good guys and OH YA the bad guys aren't so bad after-all!

Sorry for the rant but your story just happened to be the thousandth dark Harry story that followed the same old format!
Lonlydrknss chapter 19 . 1/4
What you did with the chapter names is so cool!
I love it!
LordEvan chapter 15 . 11/17/2017
Are we supposed to laugh at the idea of killing children for the sake of someone's twisted entertainment?
Amberflames chapter 24 . 1/1/2017
Um... didn't Hermione die in the last chapter? When did she have any time to have a child? And with who...? Her last name hasn't changed.
Meissa6 chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
What the freaking heck! You just CANNOT end it there! No! I refuse to accept this!

Magic denied the horcrux's request when he asked it to kill Hermione and co, didn't it? That makes sense, lol, though you merely hinted at it at the end.
Meissa6 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
My guess for the password: "Do you want to build a snowman?"
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
why isnt luna on the list?
pixelherodev chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
Is it a question?
pixelherodev chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Yes, it is funny.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 3/22/2016
Bwahahahaaa! OMG that is too freaking funny!
reinforced hell chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
That was interesting.
reinforced hell chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
Wasn't he the Master of Death? Couldn't he've resurrected them?
reinforced hell chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
No, you idiot, once the boy is dead, you can die. Once you are dead, he can die. If you are both alive and not attacking each other, you are fine. Idgiot!
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Note to self: Not safe to read at work (even if you are on break); it makes your coworkers think you are more insane than they already think... (By laughing)
reinforced hell chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
That song is PRICELESS! Oh, that's brilliant! I got a good laugh out of that one; did you come up with it? It's the first time I've heard it, and if you did, can I use it?