Reviews for Not enough
mariga79 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
i love Reign, but I swear if they kill off either Bash or Francis, or not let her get pregnant again and have her baby i will stop watching
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
OMG IF THIS PROPHECY HAPPENS IM DEAD
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Noooo! This is so heartbreaking. Beautifully written and tragic.
creativedistraction chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is beautifull! Ive read lots of books about Mary stuart and She really did love Francis and was inconsolable during his death. Great job!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
NOOO! :( That was soooo sad. Well done, very well written...but now my heart is just broken.
kerbear82 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Eternal Sobbing. Holy Mother of God...This is so devastating and yet so beautiful. My poor babies.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
excuse me while i go bawl in the corner. oh god, when this scene happens I am going to be a mess.
that fic was beautiful but so tragic I can't stand it!
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is so heartbreaking. More so when I think about this is what could have actually happened in history. It makes me feel sorry for Mary and Francis. And while I'm not strictly a Mash or Frary fan it's always sad when a character dies, like Alyee. I almost cried when she died. (I'm not much of a crier so that's a big deal.) And even though in 1x13 Mary and Francis completely destroyed Bash, my heart still goes out to their 'doomed love'. You portrayed their loving relationship well, along with Mary's heartbreak.