Reviews for Calamity
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 7 . 1/7
Ughhhh you’re killing me here! These chapters are so perfect and I absolutely adore the dynamic between Rosalie and Derek. She’s not just blindly trusting him, there’s something so much deeper that you’ve already managed to build in just a few chapters without it seeming forced or rushed. I absolutely adore these two together, I absolutely adore this story and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
Atlafan1286 chapter 6 . 1/6
Great chapter!
Sarah chapter 6 . 1/5
I'm so glad to see you updated this. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 6 . 1/2
I absolutely adored this chapter. It was so well written, a few minor grammar mistakes, but overall it was so great. Derek was so perfect in this chapter too, I really think this is how he’s genuinely react and how he would handle a situation like this. And Rosalie, man I love her. She’s not some natural badass, she reacted perfectly and I seriously love her, in case I haven’t said that already. Really looking forward to the next chapter!
RK.2341 chapter 6 . 1/2
Omg thank you for the update I love this story and can’t wait to see where it goes please update soon!
Sarah chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
Hi, I just reread your story hoping for an update. I really enjoy your story. It's different from the other Derek/OC stories on this site. For one it has an older character and that's nice. Also Rosie isn't related to either Scott or Stiles which is refreshing to see. I hope you continue this story it's one of my favorites.
farrahjohnson21 chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
oh please ipdaye
Atlafan1286 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Awesome chapter!
MizzSnookz chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
i am loving this story 3
PsychoticSmartypants chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
This was as amazing as the ones before it. I love this story and get super excited at updates. So please update again soon, my life needs the excitement. Trust me
MamaChele81 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
I am very intrigued by this... Can't wait to read more.
RainbowPotter chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
OMG love the story! Please update soon 3
Phoenix-Rising29 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Happy to hear you aren't abandoning this story! Can't wait to keep reading and see any and all the changes that you've made. Not to mention see where Rosalie, Scott, Stiles, Derek and the rest of the gang go from here on out. :)
Little Bucky chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I read the other version of this and was worried about why i couldnt see it so i found it again! And i love it!
DerekHaleSiriusBlack1103 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gosh! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for her and Derek to talk to each other! Great job! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »