Reviews for Chunin Exam Lovers
A true writer chapter 5 . 8/29
"I thought that Konan, Temari, and Hinata were going to tear each other apart!"
A proper critic chapter 4 . 8/29
"That explains exactly how had gotten to find out about Neji."
A proper critic chapter 3 . 8/29
Oh, such fire, such anger, such fury, such rage! Absolutly no one knows better than I how destuctive
such a type of danger any kind of wrath can cause! Don't those two know that Naruto is already
spoken for? While he may an evil nine tailed fox demon-beast inside of him that does not taint his kind
and extremely caring spirit and presonality, especaily since those are what count in a true relationship,
not the looks of any one particular person. And it does indeed appear that Naruto has become very
popular with the ladies that he has met thus far!
A critic chapter 2 . 8/29
When will Nauto ever learn not trust the pretty looking ones, and instead start paying attention all of
the signs that he usauly never picks up on?
A true critic chapter 1 . 8/29
I see the start of a beautiful relationship, but there's only one problem: He has seem to have forgoten
all about poor Hinata, sure this "Konan" girl seems alright, nice, and maybe even beautiful in some
ways however Hinata loves Naruto for what he can truly do as well as what he can truly be!
Are you going to update this story and fuu samui and kurotsuchi for the harem
eliteshadow chapter 5 . 8/15
PErfect
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 7/30
Very interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I really wish for the next chapter to come in.
Animelover0115 chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Awww this is really good i can't wait for the next chapter ฅ'ω'ฅ
Seth chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I want u to continue this fic and as an idea make it so team sand team Pervy sage and team 7 and team 8 team up in the second exam