Reviews for Chunin Exam Lovers
Seth chapter 5 . 5/10
I want u to continue this fic and as an idea make it so team sand team Pervy sage and team 7 and team 8 team up in the second exam
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 5/6
Awesome, can't wait for more. Like the three choices for Naruto.

Good luck and update soon.
Naruto getting it!
Hey man I gotta say is you have a good fanfic going here and it would be awesome to see it grow more also in the harem as well and I just want to say just add fu please because it would be awesome if she was the last of the girls to join Naruto's Harem also I know it's your fanfic and you write what you want but please just make it four because too big of a harem sometimes ruins a fanfic so can't wait for the next chapter aaand bye
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/18
Temari is a great pairing for anyone because she has great skills to begin with, and is a attractive girl because Sakura at this point of the game is just a fangirl.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/18
I am kind of surprised that Sarutobi didn't put his Anbus to follow the Rain Ninja because it is standard procedure to keep an eye on Foreign Shinobi especially ones that are from a village that is not friendly towards Konoha because you forgot to mention this.

The Rain village as you know has a hostile relationship with Konoka because it is ruled by Hanzo the Salamander please make sure of this.
Hope the next chapters are coming soon
Striderjay chapter 5 . 1/23
Update please
Grimlock chapter 5 . 1/1
Please come back to us soon. Hope the harem does grow.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Make one of them kiss him in front of hinata and team 7 I wanna read their reactions
MiseryWolf97 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
hello i happen to be a fan of this story but have noticed no recent updates in a while and was wondering if you still planned to continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Needs not chapters. I am really into this fanfic, it is so interesting! Please add more :)
SwagSwagLikeCaillou chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
My boy, I ain't gonna lie, I would love Fuu up in this harem, no joke. She's already one of my favorite pairings with Naruto, plus it's always funny to see the drama and jealousy unfold. Just do your thing though.
Kiliani chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Waiting for an update...Like it so far
Thorin chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
YES! Please expand the harem.