Reviews for Dreams About You
Persephone1920 chapter 7 . 2/21
Wow, this story was fantastic! I had never thought of putting Russel and Noodle together before, but now it just seems right. I hope you write either a sequel or just more RusselxNoodle stories because you seem to be the only person that has done that. But yeah, wonderful story :)
RainyDesert chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Aww, this was super sweet! This is the first (and I think only) NoodlexRussel fic I've read, and it couldn't have been better. The love scene was wonderful; once it started, I loved how happy they both were every step of the way. Overall, I'd say this is one of my favorite fics ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Can you please make a sequel to this story it will be great. And I love this store.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
gorillaz dreams about you i like Noodle and Russell as a couple. The creaters should make them a couple. I like your story hope you make a new chapter.
heidipoo chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Yay! Loved it!
heidipoo chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
SWEET LOVER, OMF I'M DYING. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MAN. OMG, SEX.
heidipoo chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
DUN DUN DUN.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I really like this. Most people over look Russle and Noodle... It's good seeing some people don't. Good job!
heidipoo chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Lol, cracka ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Update soon!
heidipoo chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
There aren't many stories with the Russel/Noodle pairing, but I really like this. Please continue.
Amy chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Hi! I never thought of these two together as a couple, so it's pretty interesting. Nice to see a new pairing. Keep writing!
heidipoo chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.
The Critic chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Guest There is no pedophilia, and because I'm going to assume this is phase 2-3 since Noodle's English is so good, it would only be ephebophilia if 2D was attracted to Noodle.

And good story, I would like to see more, but the cliffhanger came too soon.