Reviews for Redux 3 and a Half: The Guns of April
simeon234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Continue the series please
Shipwreck32 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Love the entire series. Waiting on the update. One of the few stories/series on this site that blends the darkness of the real world well with the fictional setting of the source material.
003586dog chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Fuckin' update dude! It has been over a year! Your stories are freaking awesome and I have read every part of your watchman series and the suspense is killing me!
you know not chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Gar still being under being infected by the Black Mercy never crossed my mind, but it probably should have. The stuff was injected into him, and scaring him awake wouldn't have gotten rid of it as you so pointed out.

While it's pretty obvious which Xavier is going to win, it's the differences between them that has me guessing. I can't imagine Light or Firefly making bad upgrades for the machine, so I think it's safe to say that they'll be spared Slade's wrath. Really have to hand it to Slade; when he sees an opportunity, he sees an opportunity.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is a nice update. I especially like the interactions of poison Ivy and the Watchman. Animal kingdom meets the plant kingdom.
Anonymous Void chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So war is a comin' to Jump City and the buildup starts in...April, I believe. There has definitely been a change in the power structure of Jump City's underworld; the biggest question is how aware of it are the city's defenders? From all appearances, they are behind in this game, maybe not realizing what's on the horizon yet but they have an inkling. Raven going after Johnny the Bracket is a giveaway for that.
Meanwhile, Gar's in Gotham not just for some help but for an ulterior motive. I wonder what it could be. Knowing you, there's no telling at this point and your Rhetorical gives no hint this time. Well, I'll just have to wait until you feed us all some more details, hmm. I am looking forward to seeing how this war is going to start out and the competition between Deathstroke and Void is going to be interesting. Perhaps it will be something that could undermine their current arrangement.