Reviews for I Hate You, I Really Do
Ash V. Candy chapter 10 . 7/6
Make them kiss!
Ash V. candy chapter 8 . 7/6
I love this so much but when will they kiss
Luckyme22 chapter 24 . 7/7
This was such a beautifully and wonderfully written Dramione story. You added in the romance really well and I loved how Hermione and Draco would still argue even though they love each other because sometimes in amazing stories like yours, the author would ruin it by making Hermione and Draco never fight in their married life. I also absolutely loved how you also added Ginny into the mix. My favorite part was when you added that curse in whenever one of them 'cheated'. It was a very quirky and personal touch that just made this story even better! I could not fault any part of this story as it was so magnificent but I do have a question though, in one of the chapters, Hermione tells Ron that she is betrothed to Draco but before that, a whole bunch of rumours was going about when Draco kissed another girl and Hermione was mad about it, so wouldn't have Ron heard about them and known that Herminoe was going to marry Draco? Wow, that was a long question! Anyway, all in all, it was such a spectacular read and I loved it so much!

Luv ya,
Luckyme22
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/29
Omg! I started reading this last night at around 12:30 am. I didn't stop reading until around 6am. This was amazing. Very good. I loved every minute of it and wished it was a book I could buy. I didn't want it to end. I love Draco and Herminoe together. I also love how you let their love for each other grow instead of just rushing it. I did find myself begging to know, every chapter, when their first kiss would be. It really showed another side of both characters. Keep up the great work! I look forward to more stories of Draco and Herminoe. My two favorite people in the Harry Potter world. I cant get enough!
TheGoldenSnitch chapter 24 . 6/4
I really liked it! I personally think that your ending kind-of beat the original (not that that one wasn't good) I really like Harry Potter but I was always quite fond of Draco and didn't think that Ron and Hermione made a good couple. Please write more fan fics soon! I really enjoyed this one!
Can I just say this is my favorite chapter! You made me laugh out loud with Draco trying to figure out the muggle game. Thank you for making my day a bit brighter. :)
hi chapter 3 . 5/17
nice
ramsha05 chapter 24 . 5/7
loved your story... it's one of the best that there is on the marriage law
Bubble chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it ️ Can’t wait for more Draco and Hermione moments
thesexgod chapter 24 . 4/6
luved d ending was expecting more sexual action though.
I honestly loved this story so much it was incredible really helped when I was sat at school bored as hell my friends would ask what I was giggling at and all I said was fan fiction and they understood straight away that I was reading this. However I do have one question: where was hagrid throughout this story? I really hoped he would be in it! But I still loved it thank you
me chapter 2 . 3/23
that would be a weird lookin baby
anon chapter 24 . 3/13
Hey, I read this all in one day. I can’t even quite explain how I stumbled upon it. Even though you may deny it now, I think this was incredibly well written. You could genuinely FEEL how the characters felt. You’ve probably been told this many times before, but you truly have a gift for writing. I hope you continue to pursue it. Thank you for this. It was excellent. You know how to build tension and make the reader’s heart melt all at the same time.
Ok so this is pretty good
Prerona chakrabo chapter 24 . 2/6
I am so in love with the story..I laughed a lot at the last chapter. I also am feeling quite emotional about dramione'so journey..it was very amazing. Missing them!