Reviews for I Hate You, I Really Do
thesexgod chapter 24 . 4/6
luved d ending was expecting more sexual action though.
I honestly loved this story so much it was incredible really helped when I was sat at school bored as hell my friends would ask what I was giggling at and all I said was fan fiction and they understood straight away that I was reading this. However I do have one question: where was hagrid throughout this story? I really hoped he would be in it! But I still loved it thank you
me chapter 2 . 3/23
that would be a weird lookin baby
anon chapter 24 . 3/13
Hey, I read this all in one day. I can’t even quite explain how I stumbled upon it. Even though you may deny it now, I think this was incredibly well written. You could genuinely FEEL how the characters felt. You’ve probably been told this many times before, but you truly have a gift for writing. I hope you continue to pursue it. Thank you for this. It was excellent. You know how to build tension and make the reader’s heart melt all at the same time.
Ok so this is pretty good
Prerona chakrabo chapter 24 . 2/6
I am so in love with the story..I laughed a lot at the last chapter. I also am feeling quite emotional about dramione'so journey..it was very amazing. Missing them!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Merlins beard, probably one of the best Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger (Dramione) fan fictions I’ve ever seen! Definitely going to be checking out some more of your work! :)
A friend chapter 24 . 1/15
Sooo cute
Just gotta say this.
Really enjoying your writing. You are my favorite fan fiction writer I have come across cause I'm pretty picky. Only majot critique is that you flip front present to past tense quite a bit. Doesnt take away from your story but it can be distracting and confusing for some. Other than that, seriously loving your work. And I love that last bit of the scene. Teases at at romance, and sexual tension but doesnt over do it.
Brava keep up the awesome work.
Aimee chapter 24 . 1/1
Awesome! I binge read the whole story for the last five hours and I loved every bit, especially the last chapter with the kids. It is 3 in the morning now, that is how good the story was. I loved Lyra Jean's character, and the Scorpius/Albus duo! Amazing writing :)
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 24 . 12/10/2017
YASSSSSSS WHOOP WHOOP! GRANGER AND MALFOY FOREVER AFTER!
Granger and Malfoy sitting in a tre First comes hate then comes marriage
Then comes love with a baby carriage!

But seriously, I really did love this fanfiction and although I've never read or seen Harry Potter (please don't kill me) I know Draco and Hermione enough to know that they are perfect together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this story but NOT thank you for making me love this story so much that I procrastinate on all my homework!
-DetectiveOfTheOpera
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 14 . 12/10/2017
DAYUM! LET'S GET IT DRACO! HERMOINE YOU GO GIRL! YALL NEED TO MAKE OUT INTO THE SUNSET!
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IVE WANTED TO WRITE A REVIEW BUT THIS CHAPTER GOT TO ME SO HARD. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER WAS IN SO MANY WAYS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. THE GIFT. THE CRUSH. RON. HARRY. FREAKING DRACO. FREAKING GRANGER. MY HEART IS THIS CLOSE TO EXPLODING. MURDER ME. PLEASE.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 24 . 11/22/2017
OMG THAT WAS AMAZAING MIND BLOWING
Nicola L chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
I know I'm way late commenting but, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH. Thank you so much for this. :) :) :) :)
Amazing, just amazing. 3