Reviews for Helping
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
A reasonable answer to the riddle. I like your stories, the characters try to the right thing but the reader isn't force fed a lecture on morality and your spike is a very loveable character. If I had kids and they liked BtVS they would be encouraged to read your fics, couldn't care less about language or explicit sex (life is life) but there are no weird dominance relationships in your fics which is the important part in my book.

For some unknown reason I've always associated Poe with Descartes in my mind - not that this relevant in any way.
a person chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i like the alice referance. didnt like the poe one though. im pretty sure that poe wrote raven after alices adventures in wonderland. i should really check that one out 'cause i could've sworn lewis carol wote the riddle with no answer. darned madman. sorry bout the rant, cause it was a good storyline. if u wanna message me, my username is 'ncisduckie' i was too lazy to log into my phone :P
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aw.

i dunno why, but whenever i read a fic about one of them being injured and the other taking care of them, i just think it's insanely cute and sweet.

even when spike's insane, he's still cute.

:D

i loved this.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Cute oneshot, I liked it a lot. :)
Mango Fairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Aw! How cute. I love your stuff! First Buffy Fic. I read was "The Truth About Cats and Dogs." I have to read the rest of your stuff I have at least to more. Your probably my favorite Buffy fic. writer! write more tickle/insane fixer fics. I Love em'!

-Mango Fairy -
cat-fire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That was so sweet. I love S7 fics like this and I can't believe that whole Raven, Writing Desk thing cause it has confused me for like forever and you finally got an answer that fits. YEA!
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Oh yeah - short and sweet, but it says it all. Thanks for the late nite smile.
Lostangels chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This is a great story!this is how the show should go.I can't wait to read more of your stuff
Shelly chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I loved this story. Really talented writing. If only this would happen wish we knew exactly what someday she'll tell you means.

But I like your thought of what it means.

Hope to see more fanfic from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Awesome! please continue.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Fics like this make me very happy:))))) I think I gotta add u 2 my fav authors. Keep the fluff coming!
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
OK, cutest ever. Ever ever. And thanks for your solution to the raven and the writing desk - it's been bugging me ever since I saw it in a cartoon called The Last Unicorn when I was about seven. At last, it is resolved! :)
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
WOW! I LOVE THIS! Great story, to the point, and the stuff on the book is quite interesting..but great stuff!
LizD chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Love much, as always. I'm trying to decide if I like this one or Test Subject better. Oh, the dilemma. I really hope that's what Cassie meant by the "She'll tell you someday" and I seriously hope someday is soon, becuase I'm about to go smack the Buffy writers upside their heads for the way she's treating him. Your fics help me remain calm.

Remember ~~~~ SMILE! :)