Reviews for To Impress upon a Brother
mallow87 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Happy to have brotherly moments between these two. I would love to read more like this.
Andy chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Oh, the irony at the end. If Francis only knew what would later happen...anyways, lovely story! I found it searching for a gay fanfic about Bash and Francis but some brotherly love and spin-off is always wonderfull
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really like that you focused on their brotherly love. It's nice to see someone looking at something other than romance for once. This is great. Thanks for writing it. :)
asms2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so cute! I wish they could have this brotherly love in the show again...maybe someday they will get it back when facing a common enemy or something. But this story is great!
nikiandmickey chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Very nice. This bromance will not happen soon in the show now. At least we have your story :) thank you.
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really liked this! I always thought Bash was quite taken with Mary, but maybe I am mistaken. I thought he feigned indifference because he knew he could never have her. That was my interpretation, but I like this version also. I can totally picture this convo happening. Love the joking around.
VervainAndRoses chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved it. I miss their brotherly moments in the show, so this was great. I could totally see it happening.