Reviews for Never A First Choice
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Hot and beautiful, but so sad.. I really enjoyed this. You do Hooked Queen so well..
Skywolf42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I.
LOVED.
THIS.

Thank you so much for writing it. The lovey dovey relationship stories blend together and get so boring.
Dark, twisted, not-quite-relationships of distraction and convenience are FAR more interesting to me, and I wish there was some way I could find the ones that exist a lot quicker.

Have you ever tried Cora/Hook? Because there was a LOT of rather loud subtext when they were on screen, and their 'relationship' was just so juicy in its not-romanticness. It provided a nice counter to the annoying 'true love' trope saturating the show almost beyond what I can swallow. I only watch the show for Hook, Regina and Rumplestiltskin now.

If you would like to respond, I would love to chat. :)

Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
This is perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Thank you thank you thank you! I really miss shipping hooked queen ️
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awww the ending is so sad but it so true!
BreathtakinglyMundane chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is absolutely brilliant the 'shoddiest, rushed piece of work' be damned! I LOVE THIS! I feel you tapped Regina's essence especially, her thoughts and feelings I think are so true... I love the 'temporary mother' 'temporary lover' line. Please go on! Again LOVE THIS! Thank you for sharing :)
Savysnape7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh..that's do sad :( great job on it though!