Reviews for A Game of Memory
ichika aono chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
REVIVE HER, YOU FIEND! YE DOES NOT KILL A FAIR MAIDEN LIKE HER! YOU FIEEEND!
BloodDDB chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
It was quite interesting! My only complaint is that you wrote "Your" on two places it should have been "You're".
Fenikkusumaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kurogasa: What's wrong with YOU?

This is the saddest thing I've ever read since I wrote my 5D's story where you had to duel your parents and kill them as Dark Signers! The plot was good and all but the girl didn't have to die!

Kurogasa: But do you really have to bawl out like that? -_-;

IT'S SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! D'X

Kurogasa: Hehhhhhhhhhhhhh... while we bawls out, I'm gonna say, it tugged at the heart strings, but a good story overall. 9.9/10.
Mingyu chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Pretty good piece, as far as intro stories go. I actually like the OC so I'm looking forward to getting into the meat of the story! I have no complaints with the spelling or grammar either.

Normally I read crossovers, so you have Lanky Nathan to thank for me actually finding this (not that I'm really all that great).

So thank you for another good story to read! I'll review again when I catch up.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
That was just fantastic. Honestly, you did a brilliant job, both of you. I really enjoyed that, the humour, the sadness, the games, all of it felt like it could be right at home in the original book. This was quite brilliant and I really hope you receive many more reviews for it. I'll give it a shout out in my next chapter of A New World cause I really think it deserves it )
Sayomi9312 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love it!
Wolf Moon Howl chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
really, no words to describe this. in my personal opinion, i loved it
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I agree, I absolutely loved the series. Yet, I was a little disappointed that there were so few fanfics on it.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
What a wonderful little read, I enjoyed looking at this one-shot immensely even if the end was tragic. I just started watching it today and agree that this is a good series that deserves more popularity on this site than it is getting.
Takagi chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I-i ! WHY AUTHOR CHAN!
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is AMAZING! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I like how it's not immediately love at first sight and all that stuff but real friendship based on how their gifts make their lives boring, and they help make each others' lives more interesting! I really enjoyed this! Please keep going! :)
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Really great story, and sad at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I totally agree that this novel/anime deserves more fanfiction
Love how well written this is!
ThoughtfullStudent chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Superbly written and very enjoyable to read, well done!