Reviews for No, No, Yes!
Avarize chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Haha cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
What? No lemon? (TT)(TT)(TT)
Try doing it nsfw next time. PLZ.
:-):-):-):-):-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
:D
mariagbayeh123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
really nice and cool
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Ahh love it
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Cute! Great job with them!
ivanthedead chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Cute, snarky and everything in between. Loved it.
PrettyKittyFics chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love the set up, but the characters are very OOC. Inumuta would never be this seductive and Nonon would never be this…floosy over him. I dunno, nice premise, still a nice story, but the characters are just too off for me.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
cute.
KnifeBuster chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
In this sentence: "Write it down? You and you're stupid data!" It's "your", not "you're".
Anyway, I really like this story, Nonon's so cute in it.
oldfashionedhand chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very cute story. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the dog and the snake, especially their banter.
Like others have mentioned I also really liked the part with the laptop password, a well timed touch of drama between the fluff :)
TaylorRose16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was absolutely adorable and completely in-character! Aahh, it was so fun to read! Great job, I'd love to see more from you! :D
theanon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
you really need to make this more than a one shot
There aren't enough of Inumata x nonon around here
Max chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was the most adorable thing I've ever read :D More MORE! :3
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Very amusing! I liked the incredibly matter-of-fact details Inumata had in his files, and the description of how everything was organized.

The explanation to why the password was not necessary was pretty neat. I was confused by how she got in the first time, but that was me skipping to dialog and jumping over words I deem unnecessary. Inumata's dialog was also appropriate, especially with the observation at the end.

Very cute romantic interaction! I like how they're still ragging at each other, and Inumata's giving points for Jakuzure catching on was amusing.