Reviews for Side Effects
1983Sarah chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Very melancholy. I like how it's like Supernatural, not quite a happy ending and not quite an ending, just the start of another chapter in their lives and figuring out how to deal with it all.
ncsupnatfan chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Not a bad ending. Like all of us you just have to wait and see what they throw at us in season 10. Good story overall.

SilentHowler chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Wow. That was quite powerful. I love this ending. It's all conflict and angst and just wow. Well done. You've ended this fic rather beautifully i think. x
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
oh boys.. *hugs* great story! hit me right in the feels!
dels76 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Fantástico os flashbacks das falas ao longo do seriado neste capítulo. Adorei!
Abçs., e até o próximo capítulo.
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Good chapter, liked Dean coming back as demon the way you portrayed it. Good bro moment at the end "yeah I lied". Cant wait to see where this is going.

1983Sarah chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I like how strong Sam is being for Dean, he hates knowing he's now a demon but Sam's so logical and points out hello, they've dealt with demons and they aren't always pure evil killing machines. Can't wait to read more!
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
plz update! oh boys! *hugs* great story!
1983Sarah chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
OK, did NOT see that coming, what a twist, Dean stabbing himself! I gotta know what happens next!
Maranna Listten chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far. It's really in character. Its cool exploring how Dean deals with homicidal tendencies especially considering the newest development. Keep going!
littlenightbirdy chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
omg, awesome, i love it, keep going, I'm waiting new chapter, which i can't wait! So many thought! Pls, write new one soon!
ncsupnatfan chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Wow, will it work killing himself and not Sam. Good twist here, so will the mark let him stay dead? Can they bring him back? Can Crowley control him if they do get him back? Will Sam be able to accept this? Will the guilt destroy him?

angeleyenc chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
plz update! no! Dean! evil cliffy!
TheAngelofFate chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Well shit, would you look at that, a cliff hanger! Knew that whole 'accepting death' thing with Dean was gonna come into play.

I just realized something, when I Dean said he loved Sam, it occurred to me: They ever said those three words to each other? Have They? They said: "Their family" & "Them against the world." Or "They'd die for one another."

But never "I love you." I mean yeah their guys, more so their brothers and they don't say that sentence that much, and it's clear as day they DO in fact love each other. But I would love to hear one of them say it! Like Sam saying it casually to Dean and Dean getting embarrassed and annoyed, then denying it.

Anyway, loved this chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOOON! PLEASE!
Nina Ferraro chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
holy cow awesome cliff hanger can't wait for the next installment