Reviews for Don't Let Go
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
That was great. Although, they should have asked Severus how he knew. It was a bit confusing though. How in the world did that death eater manage to get Harry and made it look like he was blown up? Especially in such a short amount of time.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
It's beautiful. I can't help but smile like an idiot in the ending. XD

Forever is indeed agreeable. XD

Harry's lucky Severus only plays to win.. on his terms indeed. :)

Lovely work.. It's also a good thing Harry's vault hasn't been turn to Hogwarts funds yet, or else he won't be able to buy a nice ring for Severus. XD
Tori chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I loved this. Awesome story!
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
So what's Black going to do? hehehe, he obviously wasn't expecting that, and I bet he separates them. Unless he did know... then he'll just be Black. But it's good you used him.

Shadow
Keitaro Suzuki chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Woah...for a minute there I thought you'd finally gone completely morbid on me...Fantastic story! I adore the way you write! I read Pledges and just fell in love...Plan on more reviews from me in the near future!

~Kei
Donnalicious chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I liked it. it was simple,moving and well written. i would have liked it even if the end was sad. thats how much i liked it. keep up the good work
DarkSeductress chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This is awesome. I really thought Harry was dead for a second. wheww...I really like the banter between Harry and Severus. I always like the banter you play between them anyway. I always think love should have a familiarity about it...and you definitely capture it with your dialouge.
momma-dar chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Good Story.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Beautiful, and nearly heart-attack-giving :)
slytherinsela chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*gasp* ooh, i've read this before but apparently didn't review...lovely work, it's gorgeous and pretty and sirius is hilarious.
Mei chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
ah, a feel-good story *smiles* but you NEED a Beta! Seriously, the mistakes distract from the good stories
kelly chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
You really need to find a beta reader. The story is good, but the grammatical errors are distracting, for myself and many other readers, I'm sure.
Haretsu chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This fic is awesome and lovely and goes to my favorites.
Cuccussette chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Xcuse my awful English.

I like your story. It's a little disturbing and very ambiguous. I don't like slash, in most of novels, but I love ambiguous.

When you read you can think about two lovers, or you could think about a father and a son.

Many fanfic have Severus- father and Harry- son: doesn't matter is Jemae Potter was father or not. Severus has father's role - sometimes it is true, but Harry or Severus or both keeps their secret.

So you could read the fiction also without slash. Keepin' point of wiew of a Severus ( secret father) and Harry ( secret son ), the story works on!
abraxis chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Short but a very interesting way to convince Sev that there were worse things than going public with their relationship.