Reviews for Beyond the Wasteland
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
OMG Effie iis a leverage but she doesnt jave memoriees, what will they do to her... really great chapter
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
What in the fuccking HELL! Why did you do that? Why kill Elsa? All of what Effie has been throifh to save thatt child and now she is dead? I just... i have no words itt's so freacking sad... i'm mad tbh i hate and love this chapter...
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
LMAO at Haymitch all drugged by the flowers is a nice he saw that is more important what is happening now than getting drunk.
Oh that training will be fun.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
I like how you create all this world, the desert, the sea, the hub everything iis really good.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Celeste not better kill himself he is the only one that knows how that thing works and if they are goinng on the right direction with the three of them they need to be a team now to survive for those who died.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Now there iis only four, and Haymitch wiill be having it bad from galaxor, he destroyed their water supply ands fucking snow followers sending Serpent robots to kill them all.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
So she was sold to them? Oh damn and Snow followers have the girl right?
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Interesting really interesting, now with Effie without memories and that Mercurio Guy all over Haymitch to not say something about Panem, why does he want that? Keeping Effie in the dark?
Nicejob-Sexy chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I like it! Funny thing is that i was imagining the caravan just like star wars! Good this I was right! Keep going!
anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This... is a rather interesting and unique AU and would love to delve in more :3 love love love

pinkish-red hearts who's too lazy to log in