Reviews for On the North Winds
this is such a good story. it needs more reviews! I hope you know how good your story really is. I love the development and the slow burn. it's very skilled and well done!
Cielo Abanos chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
For those of you that barely stepped upon this great story and finished reading through it but fell into desperation while you stomped upon the ending of chapter 12... no worries it has 18 chapters posted on and includes the start of Elsanna blossoming :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Intriguing, to say the least.
The opening created a very plausible chain of events to explore how Elsa ended up separated from her family while Kristoff ends up staying with them- considering how terrified Elsa was for Anna at that time, she probably would have run away if she’d had the chance- and her subsequent friendship with Joenne and her actions all make a certain sense, relying on the kindness of strangers out of a lack of options, while Anna finds herself gradually taking on additional responsibilities and forced to assume a less playful manner as the only heir left to the Arendelle throne.
While I was slightly uncertain about just how far Elsa managed to get from Arendelle in a panic- it just seemed to be a bit of a stretch that wind and height could have helped her get so far from her starting-point that NOBODY immediately recognised the name- your twist in having Anna develop a sibling-esque bond with Kristoff in Elsa’s place certainly seemed to work. The fact that some of the actual shifts in Elsa’s relationship with Jonne seemed to develop ‘off-screen’ felt a little forced- I would have liked to see more of Elsa acknowledging that she felt that way about another woman, given the standards of the time- but at least Anna and Hans’s relationship was less rushed this time around; even if it’s almost certainly still going to culminate in him betraying her.
The circumstances of their reunion were also perfect in their simplicity; a couple of casual stories providing all the pieces Anna needs to put the picture together, culminating in a moving reunion between the two sisters as Elsa finally learns that her greatest fear was irrelevant, even if she’s lost the chance to reconcile with her parents.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I hope it's Elsanna later on
Diana Campos21500 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
On no Elsa won't be there to help Anna with Hans
Diana Campos21500 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Aww Elsa won't be able to meet her parents again
Diana Campos21500 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I really love your story
Diana Campos21500 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I guess your story kinda already cleared up the whole age thing so never mind
Diana Campos21500 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Nice chapter so I guess since it's three years later Elsa is 12 years old?
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This seems like a very cool story so far
Dagron chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Have been reading on Ao3 and thoroughly enjoying this tale. In some parts it feels like a coming of age story and in others just magical. Good luck with continuing! :)
Foxy the Sly chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Love it - i'll try to follow you on aooo!
Foxy the Sly chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Lovely chapter, thanks
InfernoLeo9 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
So wait... by Anna/Elsa... Elsanna?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014