Reviews for With You
On Chapter 38 there is a mistake on the translation. Instead of saying 'dont ever forget that I love you' it says 'don't give your mother a hard time' again. Please fix this! (the translation is - Ikke noen gang glemme at jeg elsker deg.) Thankyou!
zelene2004 chapter 40 . 4/26
Finally got a weekend off to marathon the rest of this, and may I say that it has been truly spectacular ride. Spent 5 hours doing so. Definitely one of my fave modern!AU non-incest version of Elsanna!

Now on to the oneshots whenever I am free again.
CeeLes chapter 40 . 4/25
reudianslip13 congratulations for this wonderful story. I am a bit sad not being able to read at time you released and comment more but i leave here this little review to thank you this wonderful story that has touched me, it really is one of the best stories I've read not only in the fanfiction of Frozen, but everyone else. I do not think having read a story like no other fanfic and I really think this story deserved many more favorites and reviews. Personalities, events, and develops the whole make a wonderful story altogether. Thank you very much for sharing it here, I'll be on the lookout for your story. I love how do you write and give life to the emotions of the characters and I'm glad that at least i can read more of this story at the other fiction (PPF). I love Arendelle Family and the personaloties that you gave it to Anna and Elsa. Please never stop writing!
Sincerely a new fan of your stories.
Elpop11900 chapter 21 . 4/19
*eats imaginary cookie* loving this story so far (im on chapter 21) is Dubai actually as you described it to be? You are an amazing writer and I love your work. I usually can't stop reading it! Thanks for all of your work! *gives imaginary cookies and chocolate combined with imaginary icecream*
PsiRadish chapter 25 . 4/15
Anna seems excessively thick with Hans. "What are you some kind of hippie?" is pretty blatantly condescending, and should be able to cut through her sudden Hans-crush at least far enough to make her confused by his behavior, if not actually offended. Her pregnant wife crying "Ow!" without warning, however, definitely should have gotten some reaction; at least a worried, "What's wrong?!" if not an overprotective, "What are you doing?!"
Mickhe11 chapter 24 . 4/9
gee frikin gee...
speechless at the skill...
:o
Mickhe11 chapter 21 . 4/9
E/}
Mickhe11 chapter 19 . 4/8
okay
just as its on my mind
i dont know if you mentioned this before
but i hope that because they used virto
the biological dad doesn't come into play here
and if he did i can see it being hans
One of the best Elsanna fic I've ever read! Your story shows the best example of "True Love".
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 40 . 3/23
Alright, I gave myself 24 hours to freak out and process the unbelievable amount of fluff in this final chapter before typing out a review. Get the fangirl feels out of my system so you're not reading a pile of gleeful nonsense.

I'd just like to say that this is, by far, one of the BEST fan fics I've ever read. One of the best STORIES I've ever read in my life actually. Your storytelling is so talented and skillful, truly it has been nothing but a pleasure to read this. Your characters are alive, vibrant. Your story has twists and turns, ups and downs, and it all fits together so wonderfully. I think a good work of fiction takes it's readers on a journey through what's possible, and you most certainly have taken me on one that I will not soon forget.

As I mentioned in my previous review (which unfortunately is labeled as "Guest" but is actually me. likes to log me out sometimes and I forget to check), I also want to thank you for writing Elsa and Anna's relationship the way that you did. Fiction is not all false, in fact I've found it mirrors real life in a way nonfiction cannot. While the characters may not be real, I was able to find myself in your words, something I have nothing but gratitude for. Discovering my sexual orientation has been such a strange experience for me, and its stories like yours that give me hope that life isn't quite as rough as it's made out to be. That there are happy, successful, loving families featuring two mommies. I straight up cried upon finishing this last chapter; I was so happy that I couldn't do anything but cry. And it was more than just Elsa and Anna's happy ending, it was the rekindling of a belief of a happy ending for me.

Thank you so much for writing. Thank you to your betas, your editors, your translators, the people that encouraged and pushed you, and of course, the most thanks to you freudianslip13, for the countless hours I know you put into this and for making this story what it is. You inspire me so much: as a person and as a writer. Thank you, thank you again, so much. I hope this review finds you well, I do believe you deserve it.

gryfon-spanish-werewolf
keely chapter 1 . 3/21
elsa said to anna lets have sex for new years day and anna siad yes
Normally for completed fics I tend to leave a long, detailed review about the piece as a whole so that I'm not crowding the author's inbox with a review every chapter.

I absolutely give up on that approach for With You. I've suppressed the urge for many chapters, but now I am breaking my own rule. With You has touched me on so many emotional levels I've lost count. Fighting aside, Elsa and Anna's relationship as you've written it is everything I could ever hope for in a long-term relationship with a partner. There have been several times where I've had to stop reading, put a hand over my mouth, and just sit in the feelings your writing has dug up. At Anna being sweet as ever and Elsa being corny and them just being there for each other even when it's hard. Outside of having a child too, like them going out for date nights despite being already married, dancing in Elsa's office, making meals for each other. Things like that that I just never know I wanted; and because they are both women it means so much more to me. Even though With You is a work of fiction, the experiences and scenes you write are very real, or have strong ties to reality. They are validating: that having a wife and life not being hell because I like girls is a completely real option. And since this is a story of Elsa and Anna having a child, I must of course acknowledge how wonderful that experience has been for me as a reader. There are so many things I'd never thought of: how wonderful and heart-breaking, joyful and painful having a baby is. Watching your partner go through everything you wanted, an oppositely going through everything you've ever wanted but not being comfortable sharing for fear of stepping on toes. You have balanced that complicated situation so skillfully I find I do not have many words and instead find myself in complete awe.

To also acknowledge the struggles between them that you've written; they're very real too. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows just because you've married the love of your life. I wish to commend you on your tact and poignancy of their fights and emotions. You have done a talented job at showing both sides of the issue; because there is always more than once side. I can also tell that you've but a lot of thought and either research or personal story (in terms of emotion or experience) into all that you've written and I want to thank you for that. That takes a lot of effort and it shows.

I am absolutely thrilled at the chance to read more of With You, the PPF that comes after, and the rest of your work. Thank you again for taking the time to write. I wish you luck with your current fic Crash and any works you do in the future. I hope you have a fantastic day!
Roymustang317 chapter 40 . 2/23
This was an emotional and extraordinary fanfic I loved every moment of it I wish they made a show about it . It was heartwarming it was sad and it was most of all incredible journey and I hope people can read this story and learn a thing or two about how amazing and wonderful a experience like that can and I also hope that it can inspire people be more confident about who they are and what they want in life I look forward to reading (with you past present future and hope it is amazing and out of this world as this was. To the you the writer I say bravo and plan to read more of these extraordinary stories of yours and wish you a happy life and the inspiration for more of these amazing fanfics. I also wanna find out how life for Elsa and Anna is with there four little arrendales if I spelled it wrong sorry so again luck happy day and I'll watch for the next fanfic
timesnewamerican chapter 40 . 2/15
Damn, this is good. Definitely one of my top Elsanna AU stories.

I really liked it. The writing as well as the plot was superb. I also liked the bit of Norwegian in there. I laughed, I cried, I marathoned. And it was glorious.

Excellent job. Hope you continue the good work!
Elissa chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh my god that is a fucking good fanfiction good job. Write a story BEYOND that