Reviews for Looking For a Lifeline
moniquita2 chapter 1 . 4/8
That it?...

Not fair...
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 1 . 1/19
I like this! I'm really interested to see what happens, though I'd really like to see Katniss and Peeta get together :)
finantheagile chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
hope you plan on writing more of this. has a good start and would like to see where it goes.
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I am the worst friend ever for taking so long to read/review this but it was absolutely worth my time. I can tell you spent a lot of time researching Romani culture and language which I really appreciate. It adds so much to the story. I love the family dynamic you've created. The characterizations are very believable. You didn't make my homeboy out to be the bad guy so I'm thrilled ;) side note: I adore the name Jasper, it's a serious contender for future spawn. I'm excited to see Katniss give Peeta his fortune. This is such a unique idea, I loved it :)
badkitty98 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Reader701 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
What a unique idea! I can't wait to read about the actual reading. I am obviously concerned about this marriage auction she'll be sold off in. I know what I want to happen and hopefully it will!
Lbug84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Strong start :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Amazing chapter
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I like this! Please update again soon. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story looks great! Can't wait to read more.
HGRomance chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Am I the first? Did I win? Yesss?

You know my love for this from my PM and on AO3. My friend, you took this small wish and turned it into something bright and magical. I'm unbelievably touched by this story and thrilled to see where this goes.

I love the introspective characterization of Katniss, her playful relationship with her sister, and her kinship with Gale. The setting and tone, hell the very first sentence drew me in and put a smile on my face.

Peeta is such a cutie and I cannot wait for Everlark to spend more time with each other. Especially to see what the palm reading brings.

Thank you so much for this gift. I'm humbled. I'm enchanted. It's a true delight!