Reviews for Moments
Str1der2015 chapter 5 . 7/6
Loved this story...hope you finish...
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 6/22
So, I had been keeping up with this story and loved it, but somehow lost it. Maybe I was reading it before I got an account so I could save it to my follows. Who knows? Anyway, I found you again and oh, how I've missed this.
I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope things are getting easier as time goes by. I also know that when something major like that happens, it's hard to get back to writing (I'm facing the same problem myself). Anyway, I'm wondering if you'll ever come back to this story and see it through? It's so much fun to read, I'd be sad to see it fade away.
If there's anything I can do - bounce ideas, be a cheerleader, beta for you - name it and it's done.
brady66 chapter 5 . 5/31
Hope you update soon! Great story
hpotter11 chapter 5 . 5/5
Update again soon!
hpotter11 chapter 2 . 5/4
I love the development between Beth and Daryl. I can't wait to see what happens next!
hpotter11 chapter 1 . 5/4
I love your story! Keep writing, I can't wait to read more.
yamiibaybeh chapter 2 . 4/15
Thank you so much for continuing the story. I love it ! Bethyl is my favorite. Lol
Kshawbee chapter 5 . 4/7
So very sorry to hear of your family's loss..never easy..
Also so very happy for an update! Nice (sexy) surprise! :)
MamaDCB chapter 5 . 4/6
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. Grandmothers are dear. I hope you will update this story more often. I am especially anxious to find out what happens after Beth and Maggie's little talk.
jhayne23 chapter 5 . 4/6
i am just so happy that u decided to write again..thank u. been waiting 4 updates from u
idon'tlikepeople chapter 5 . 4/6
Looking forward to the next chapter!
mellymoo13 chapter 5 . 4/6
So sorry for your loss, I'm really glad you still have it in you to write...even if you ball your eyes out every time you do. :) I'm exactly the same when it comes to anyone I know reading my stories, hopefully I'll get over the nerves and actually let them read some. So... I love this story so much, that chapter was amazing! It was extremely hot and also very funny at the end when Maggie asked about the masturbating...I was actually mortified for Beth. :) lol. Can't wait for your next update! X
Reignashii chapter 5 . 4/6
Great chapter poor beth hahaha and welcome back!
heatherrk chapter 5 . 4/6
Very, very good! I think Maggie might actually figure things out before Beth and Daryl say anything...
Sra Kokoro chapter 5 . 4/6