Reviews for Growing Pains
madammiscena chapter 22 . 2/25/2016
I can't wait to finish. This story is soo beautiful. You've done an absolute beautiful job. I can't wait to see the characters playing each scene through in my mind! Fanonal( I know that's not spelled right) You're a beautiful writer. Keep up the fabulous work! You're grammar is off a a bit...but so is my spelling. I applaud you. BRAVO! This is soo much more than i expected !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
I really don't wanna read about Alex doing some random girl.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Okay nobody 'saves' themselves for marriage
E.Weste chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
Seem really rushed at the end but whatever
ElleLaw chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Loved it! What a great story!
hawkeyemasher1 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
cool story
i am looking for a story i read many months ago about someone lying on top of the grave of her lover they both pass
can anyone out there help
Line chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
It's a really great story you got here, i really enjoyed reading it. Thank you. :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story! I've loved this from start to finish! Loved it, I tell you! Great work! Thanks for sharing!
Vendredii chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Lord help my fangirl heart
Vendredii chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Alex is lonely...that's why.
Stussy chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
That was a really nice ceremony.
Eljh55 chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
Its been a wonderful ride always with your stories. Looking forward for more in the future.
Tracer0403 chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
This story is one of your best. I enjoyed every chapter. Give yourself a pat on the back and also the person who have you this idea.
iTrick1984 chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
Is there something wrong with the notification? Because I didn't revive an email for this update. Lucky thing I checked or it would have missed the last chapter. Thank you for an excellent story. Hope you come up with more AC stories.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
Awww man i wanna see more of Abbie and Kim though. THEir vows...wow seems so real