Reviews for High School Maelstrom
Zeus501 chapter 9 . 8/18
please update this story again, it is awesome
Zeus501 chapter 7 . 8/18
i have actually seen that type of scenario before in a naruto/negima fic...i forget the name of it, but it leads to some pretty funny situations lol
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 8/8
It really does make Rias look like a joke with the constant conflict you introduced into her peerage honestly it's just really odd bashing from a certain angle. Naruto isn't the leader and his constant disrespect of her is exactly that.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 8/8
Except Naruto is a ridiculously loyal person.
slacker40 chapter 9 . 8/6
This is an extremely well written story, with a well thought out and entertaining plot. Really hope you update this soon, or at least eventually.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/18
Awesome story. While it's common to see harems in DxD fanfiction, I really liked the fact that you didn't jump into it right away. You took your time developing characters and their interactions with each other actually meant something.

Now...normally I'm a huge fan of powerful or even godlike Naruto, so at first I wasn't sure how much I liked this fic since your Naruto was relatively weak at the beginning of this story. Thankfully the writing was good enough for me to forget about that particular problem long enough for you to build him up enough to be useful in the Rating's Match.

While I absolutely love this story, I am curious about how much stronger Naruto will be. Also...I'm def looking forward to when he can start bringing out the badass Jutsu in his arsenal. The Rasenshuriken of his should be powerful enough to take out almost anything in the DxD verse.

Great job so far, and I def can't wait until the next update.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 9 . 7/17
Wow! Holy crap! Hope you decide to continue this!
I didn't like Ravel's involvement, truthfully. She is a powerful devil, and I like the idea of her taking an active role, but she isn't that powerful. She can't handle the kind of damage she took and not be worn down. The "immortality" isn't that powerful either. The Phenex still have normal human bodies with internal organs, they aren't completely composed of fire, so a gaping hole in the chest is gonna cause problems. And no, she isn't as strong as Riser, even with the Evil Piece benefits, that would take a long time.
BBWulf chapter 9 . 6/30
Pretty damn awesome. Really enjoying the Omakes. The lols be strong.
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 4 . 6/29
Heh, you are the first author i've seen to use Temporary Paralysis Jutsu. Kaguya used it to paralyse both Naruto and Sasuke at once. Though i don't see how Devils, Angels or other are not affected, its a jutsu after all. Glad you didn't forget his negative emotion sensing. He needs Shunsin for his speed. Overall great chapter. Lol at Naruto delivering a Sparta Kick on Freed.
one who lurks chapter 1 . 6/26
Just a heads up it seems someone copied chunks of this story's chapter 1 into their own story along with some content from a story from another author which is "New Devil of The Gremory House". "Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Devil's Overture" by Attilian King is the story that has the large amount of copied portions.
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 2 . 6/28
This looks intersting but i'm kinda disspointed that you nerfed Naruto quite heavily. What's the point of nerfing Naruto in an unknown world filled with powerful beings. Your Naruto didn't even meet SO6P and achieved Six Paths Sage Mode. Quiet a dissapointment since now there is no point in Naruto getting the chakra of other tailed beasts. If Naruto's chakra network are damaged then there's no way to fix them, he will lose the ability to mold chakra. Just see what Tsunade said when she forbid Naruto from using Rasenshuriken. Substitution jutsu, it needs something to work, you just can't switch with something that isn't there. Whatever happened to Naruto's negative emotion sensing? This may seem like nitpicking so i apologise. I just couln't help myself from pointing those. Next chapter now.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 9 . 6/25
should have went with the Omake
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 6/24
ehhh whta do you expect Angles are winny little goody two shoes
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 5 . 6/24