Reviews for High School Maelstrom
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! You my friend are awesome. Where do you even come up with these omakes. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaah! Oh I'm dying%! Help! Hahahahahaha!
AmethystEspeon chapter 1 . 7/10
Huh... interesting. Naruto didnt get hurt when he said god. We'll see...
WaMiLoe chapter 9 . 6/5
I like this story a lot. Read it almoat in one go. I just recently decided to read Naruto/DxD-crossover stories so thats why I only no read this. I think the charakter development is done very well and your prose makes this a very nice read. I am honestly quite sad that this seems to be dead. I would love to read more.
Yeo Netsugami chapter 8 . 3/25
So, I've read all of the reviews and most of them always bring up Naruto having less chakra despite being an Uzumaki and being born from a Bijuu Host.

For future reviewers, I will state this.

Naruto's body was shredded to shit, he was bones and meat. He was healed by someone stated to not know how Chakra Coils were designed and the Uzumaki Chakra Amount is something they gain at birth, not later in life.

Due to not having an actual body at the time and Vivian's lack of knowledge, the whole Uzumaki thing meand Jack Shit at that point.

Also, quite a few people talk about his personality being wrong, especially for war naruto.

During the war Naruto was still an absolute dork, even after it he was, just a lil suppressed as he took his job as Homage seriously. Some of you need to realize that he didn't just become some hard ass the moment the war was finished. He was and still is Naruto.
Lord Frederick chapter 9 . 3/2
Me encanta esta historia, mas por que reflejas un Naruto que no llega con poderes super sayajin y nada es un reto para el. Este Naruto resulta mucho mas interesante y profundo que muchos Xover!. Espero que mas comentarios te hagan regresar y deleitarnos con un capitulo mas. Gracias.
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 2/21
Jesus... you have like 80 percent of the terrible tropes and cliches this crossover suffers from in a single chapter. You did that unintentionally... It's almost impressive.
soumilplays03 chapter 5 . 2/12
lol these little omakes between naruto and michael are fucking hilarious
benjamin chapter 9 . 1/31
continualo ey que serafall se reuna con naruto y en futuro este ene el harem cuando naruto sea mas poderoso imagina a esos 2 juntos seria genial
Tis such a shame that a great piece like this doesn't get continued and makes me sad I hope you receive this message and continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
The author tried to portray a badass Naruto but his personality came out as that of an insensitive brash which a penchant for babbling
trex0428 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
The only thing i can say is wtf you just nerf him so the plot can keep up with him you know you could just idk make him be born in the dxd verse so almost everyone will get it why his weak srsly i dont get why people just bring naruto at the war arc just to nerf him couldnt you just bring a more weak naruto
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
My only issue on this excellent story is the power level problem with naruto.

Issei and Bali towards the end of the series both reach the top ten strongest beings plateau with their sacred gears so this naruto will be useless and overshadowed in the story.

Naruto is a weakling for Dxd standards because of the sacred gear users and gods and dragons shown here.
Natsubi chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
I FORFEIT!
BY THE MAOU, I FUCKING FORFEIT!

xDDDDD
Natsubi chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
the omakes are the main reason im still reading this despite it being 4AM
belnonm chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
I can't help but think you are doing too much favor to Naruto and also you are going too much over the top. More, you say Naruto is more experienced but you didn't make him mature. He is even more childish than his more childish moment in canon. I don't know if I am the only one but I find all this forced and tedious. You should work on a different balance.
Well, it's your story so do what you want.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »