Reviews for High School Maelstrom
The author tried to portray a badass Naruto but his personality came out as that of an insensitive brash which a penchant for babbling
trex0428 chapter 1 . 11/1
The only thing i can say is wtf you just nerf him so the plot can keep up with him you know you could just idk make him be born in the dxd verse so almost everyone will get it why his weak srsly i dont get why people just bring naruto at the war arc just to nerf him couldnt you just bring a more weak naruto
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/10
My only issue on this excellent story is the power level problem with naruto.

Issei and Bali towards the end of the series both reach the top ten strongest beings plateau with their sacred gears so this naruto will be useless and overshadowed in the story.

Naruto is a weakling for Dxd standards because of the sacred gear users and gods and dragons shown here.
Natsubi chapter 9 . 7/1
I FORFEIT!
BY THE MAOU, I FUCKING FORFEIT!

xDDDDD
Natsubi chapter 5 . 7/1
the omakes are the main reason im still reading this despite it being 4AM
belnonm chapter 3 . 6/11
I can't help but think you are doing too much favor to Naruto and also you are going too much over the top. More, you say Naruto is more experienced but you didn't make him mature. He is even more childish than his more childish moment in canon. I don't know if I am the only one but I find all this forced and tedious. You should work on a different balance.
Well, it's your story so do what you want.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 5/31
Nerfed Naruto ruins it for me. Good bye.
shit fic
shit
darkthanatos chapter 9 . 5/17
Hilarious omake there
Kyosuke Date chapter 6 . 4/29
When my computer is back up, I plan to start back writing... after I update my Incubus stories of course; but I'm going to make my own Naruto x High school dxd cross (probably with my Incubus naruto). You have inspired me!
Can't continue reading this after the shit you pulled. Srsly? It's hard to imagine Naruto agreeing to a race change and becoming a servant to spoiled weakling princess.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 1/23
Seems to emphasize how much the school calls him a Perv.
Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please
TheCabbageManWriting chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
I certainly hope to see this come back with more chapters. I love the interactions between characters and how Narutos presence influences the world around him.
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »