Reviews for High School Maelstrom
Natsubi chapter 9 . 7/1
I FORFEIT!
BY THE MAOU, I FUCKING FORFEIT!

xDDDDD
Natsubi chapter 5 . 7/1
the omakes are the main reason im still reading this despite it being 4AM
belnonm chapter 3 . 6/11
I can't help but think you are doing too much favor to Naruto and also you are going too much over the top. More, you say Naruto is more experienced but you didn't make him mature. He is even more childish than his more childish moment in canon. I don't know if I am the only one but I find all this forced and tedious. You should work on a different balance.
Well, it's your story so do what you want.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 5/31
Nerfed Naruto ruins it for me. Good bye.
shit fic
shit
darkthanatos chapter 9 . 5/17
Hilarious omake there
Kyosuke Date chapter 6 . 4/29
When my computer is back up, I plan to start back writing... after I update my Incubus stories of course; but I'm going to make my own Naruto x High school dxd cross (probably with my Incubus naruto). You have inspired me!
Can't continue reading this after the shit you pulled. Srsly? It's hard to imagine Naruto agreeing to a race change and becoming a servant to spoiled weakling princess.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 1/23
Seems to emphasize how much the school calls him a Perv.
Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please Plz Update Please
TheCabbageManWriting chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
I certainly hope to see this come back with more chapters. I love the interactions between characters and how Narutos presence influences the world around him.
fenixrojo36 chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar actualizala cada mes o quincena no abandones esta historia continuala por favor me gusta mucho la historia
fenixrojo36 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia
fenixrojo36 chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »