Reviews for High School Maelstrom
Grey King Of Ashes chapter 9 . 5/16
Out of all the Naruto/HS DxD crossovers this is probably my favorite. THe characters are consistent, flawed, and sound like actual people. Action scenes are fast and the strategies of larger battles make sense.

Honestly out of the four on this account I'd say this is your best.

I am really uncomfortable with what Naruto used Excalibur Ruler for on the Fallen Angels though. It seems far to much like brainwashing and kind of against Naruto's character. I understand he would want to help but after the mind-f**kery he's had to deal with in the Uchicha clan I don't think he'd be eager to do it himself.

It also led to Raynare's recruitment and while I love the character you've written, I'm really not sure Rias's thought process on the matter was very good. Then again, you did already show that to be a character flaw. It just seems that, even with the advantages, taking a fallen into the ranks of the Devils would not be well received.

Anyway good job on the story. Pity you seem to have moved on. Good luck on the rest of your writing.
Cilo chapter 9 . 5/16
Is this story still going on?
asingh123 chapter 2 . 4/14
Uhmm, Rias knows everything ? WTF

Ninja Nerfing Alert in dxd verse!
asingh123 chapter 9 . 4/11
the story is not really unique
to lose everything, Naruto gained and not fight against is totally OOC
Not to mention, just to establish dxd-verse's dominance over godlike Naruto ... seriously nerfing Naruto...putting end to Naruto-kurama connection, well, it is really kind of sad and this concept is just a forced one ...

At the end, i am really SAD that in this story Naruto is not really a ninja...
Parks98 chapter 1 . 4/9
Found this story an I love it!
lordxposeidon69 chapter 1 . 4/2
I won't say this story is perfect but you have done quite well integrating Naruto into the story, the grammar/spelling is decent and Naruto still acts the way he should which is great because I am tired of reading stories where Naruto is suddenly respectful and a genius, what is even the point of using Naruto as a character if your going to change his personality completely.
kyuubilord1 chapter 9 . 3/11
UpdAte soon please!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/10
Don't really like it. It's strange to see someone who expended a big part of his life showing he is not a demon, just accepting become a devil.

than there is the fact that you absolutely nerfed the hell outta him... if you didn't want a Naruto who could pawn the DxD world easily than you shouldn't use End War Naruto
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 5 . 3/7
Okay, I'll be 100% honest. My favorite part of this fanfic is the Omakes. /ashamed
Changing Gasper into girl because you find him to silly as a cross-dresser is going way to far.

First off gender-bending secondary characters sits in a tier of ridiculous that is only occupied by itself and mpreg in fanfiction. Going too far? Maybe. But I've never seen an author pull it off and the last time I trIed to read it was just as awkward and horrifying. Naruto/femGara. Urgh.

Second there is a far simpler solution that won't make half your readers feel like throwing up. Just get rid of the cross-dressing. Gender-Bending Gasper to deal with how ridiculous he is, is like amputating an arm because you have an infected hang nail. Just put some neosporan on it.
I hope you update soon! This story needs to continue, this is probably one of the best dxd/Naruto fanfics! Please please please please update soon
Try to give him a energy body armor since he seems to want to enhance his taijutsu. Kind of like A's Lightning armor, but use pure magic instead. He could also shape the magic into any form be it a shield sword or even chains. Pure magic manipulation that can give you a defense and a offense
Trolololololol Naruto is such a troll. Honestly that made my day
reviewer chapter 9 . 2/12
lovely chapter
Knight of elves chapter 9 . 2/2
Hey I like your unique take in this story. Please continue and don't abandon this idea. Thanks for the chapter :) had fun reading it, good job and keep it up. I can't wait for more!
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »