Reviews for How To Avoid Bad Dates
Pyro daemona chapter 11 . 2/8
Kawaiiiii keep it up I look forward to more!
King ofheros chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
we need an omake of the time yang tried giving blake catnip
and the next chapter
Thenextgamer chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I like this. I do, yes. First chapter felt like 3 chapters in one, and all written expertly. I like this, yes.
The Ethereal Wolf chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
This story is coming along great and I'm glad I stuck with it and didn't give up on it, it's worth it and I hope to see more whenever you can get another chapter out.
SecretlyInLoveWithYourFanfic chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
For some reason I like your version of the dance date than the episode of dance dance infiltration, it's more.. romantic? But RWBY is not really focus on romance so I will keep my opinion until this point. The way you portray Jaune and Weiss character, I will give you thumbs up. Ps: I Imagine Storm looks like the cat from Tales of Xillia 2
Axcel chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
For the record, while a parent can indeed take his daughter and lock her in her room, other people cannot, even with his permission. The guards committed kidnapping and false imprisonment.
Axcel chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Speaking of the dance, that brings something to mind. Remember Volume 2 Episode 7? The Dance Dance Infiltration. At the end of it, Neptune points out Jaune to Weiss as being the reason he talked things out with her. Plus, Neptune noted that Weiss was staring at Jaune during the dance. I think Jaune X Weiss is more likely than most people think. Besides, I'm sure RoosterTeeth pays attention to the fandom and Jaune X Weiss is veeery popular.

Plus, they play off each other wonderfully and are different enough to mesh well but not so different that they grate against each other. Weiss just needs to realize that her "perfect man" is unrealistic (like Neptune, for example, flirts with every girl he sees, so he's hardly boyfriend material). Jaune and Weiss also have the whole "Princess and her Knight in Shining Armor" thing going between them. The episode has probably shown Weiss just how much Jaune cares for her. That he is willing to sacrifice his own chance with her (even if it is only in his head) to make her happy.

Besides, I don't think Jaune can see Pyrrha as anything more than a sister. Episode eight will be very interesting, I bet. Well, I hope, anyway. Probably with Neptune giving Weiss similar advice to what Jaune gave him; encouraging her to talk to Jaune instead of automatically brushing him off. He seems to have that sort of sense of honor. The kind that won't let him get between a friend and the girl the friend likes. Especially when neither he nor the girl feel anything for each other (judging by his flirting with other girls and Weiss just wanting to go with someone who isn't an idiot or a goof). Even more so when the friend gave him advice on getting said girl.
Axcel chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Jaune could point out to Weiss that her father can't do jack or shit. She obviously doesn't care about the money or she wouldn't have become a Huntress. Her tuition is probably paid for by the government (Jaune got in, after all, and hunting Grimm is definitely a matter of national security). So...yeah. Hell, if he tries anything forceful, he'd get arrested for attacking a government and/or military institution/personnel (I'm sure Weiss and Jaune count as government and/or military personnel). His assets would probably go to next-of-kin, since he wouldn't be dead so even if he changed his Will it wouldn't matter. Said kin would be Weiss. :D

Now that I think about it, provoke the shit out of the guy!
Axcel chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. I'm not sure why there are so few reviews for this fic, though. It is very good! :D
Schniedragon88 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
The most challenging part of any relationship; getting their pet to like you.
Looking forward to more!
VedranTheII chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
One has to wonder who the dirty look was for.
Thanks for the read.
Operator Blake chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Excellent sub-plot on this chapter' I think it'd be okay to push their relationship a little bit further now, and steadily increase it from there. Excellent work as per usual!
Operator Blake chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work on this chapter, as per usual. I hope you update this soon! It's come along to be quite the story!
Operator Blake chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work on this one. It was quite comical during the Leviathan fight scene.
Operator Blake chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Two typos, but excellent work in this chapter. Great plot development!