Reviews for Saikai
FootballStar47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Really good story! I can almost hear the sound of theShiba house burning!
littleone0115 chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Amazing story! Well, stories. I read "Seito" before reading this sequel. You really had me on the edge of my seat with this one. When I had to go on my break here at work, I found myself wishing I was back at my desk to continue reading where I'd left off. The one thing I never quite understood is what was the problem between Trini and Billy? You kept hinting that there was something left unsettled between them, and I'm hoping it was just their schedules and their son that were keeping them from actually *enjoying* being a married couple. You kind of cleared that up with them having an hour to themselves before going to the Kwans to pick up the baby.

Despite the fact that I absolutely adore the suits and helmets, I had trouble getting myself to enjoy Samurai (and even its counterpart Shinkenger - hell, that's my favourite Sentai theme). I felt like I just couldn't connect to any of the Rangers. With your writing, I was able to really connect to Mia and Emily by the way that both of them somehow feel out of place on the team. I might give both Ranger teams another try now.

Your ending actually brought tears to my eyes and I had to hide my face in the office so that no one saw me tearing up. I am looking forward to your next story, and I'm hoping you might include the SPD Rangers. Kat Manx is my favourite, and I even have a full Kat Ranger suit and helmet!

I hope all is well with you and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories to keep me entertained when there's nothing to do at work!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
You should write a sequel with zed as the villain?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
i don't give out these a lot so i'll tell you now that was a awesome story really well done...
musicalgirl4474 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
That was one of THE best PR fanfics I've ever read.
Jokermask18 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Great ending,
dguice chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Fantastic end to a great story. Can't wait to see where you go from here. Some more Tommy and Kim? and don't forget Jason and Emily!
brankel1 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I love it.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I cannot wait to see what comes next
JasonTKD chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
You'd think after all those years, the villians would learn one lesson:

Don't f**k with a superhero team who's solution to a problem is a sh**-load of firepower.

Ultrazords...because there's no kill like overkill. Lol
Jokermask18 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Cool!
brankel1 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Amazing.
dguice chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
oh yeah baby! Great battle. Did I hear mention of another team up? Mega Force could use the help.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Serrator has got a backup plan I'm sure
brankel1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Love it. Can't wait for to get rid of the enemy.