Reviews for Anakin's Legacy
katie valentine chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
WOW! I was so touched! WOw!
S. Ryder chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Keep up the good work. You have the tone down for all of the characters so far
Culf chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I have a SW encyclopedia. Be afraid. Be very afraid... Muahahah..!
Brooke Kenobi chapter 12 . 1/4/2003
*claps hands loudly* Wow. I really enjoyed this story. You are very talented and you have me very jealous of your writing abilities! :) Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2003
Wow! Way to go Emilou! This is what I call a good piece of fanfic! The story-line was awesome and the characters were accurate!YAY! I loved the part with Padme *tear rolls down cheek* By far the best piece of SW fanfic I have read! You're the best! Keep up the good work and I'll be watching for your next story! :D:D:D

Your friend always,

Amy
Beji chapter 11 . 1/4/2003
Oooooooo...cooooooool! Very nice, my dear! I'm home!

Whoopeeeeee!

See you Monday night!
Syndic chapter 12 . 12/31/2002
The battle against Fondor was quite unexpected, I didnt think Fondor would be killed in such an un-jedi like fashion, but a great fic nontheless, keep up the good work bro! :D
Nielawen chapter 12 . 12/31/2002
Wow! BRAAAAAVO! That was the neatest ending I've read. I loved it! I LOVED THIS STORY! I can't wait to read more from you. You do a great job! You'll definitely hear from me again! ;)
Anne McSommers chapter 12 . 12/29/2002
that was a very good story. I thik you should consider a sequel. and i liked the wole thing with artoo but you should have included threepio somehow. anakin did build him
Master Solo chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
This is so sad (sniffle).
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Emperor Palpatine seemed to have died in the Battle of Endor, but his spirit lived through the battle and he nearly possessed Anakin six or so years later (of course, he died before he could do it).
Nielawen chapter 10 . 12/4/2002
Wow, that was beautiful. Really sad! :(

But I'm so happy you finally updated! I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see you posted a new chapter. I'm so excited for the last! I know you'll end it great!

Ttyl, keep the good stuff comin'
Master Solo chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
I forgot to say this in the last review, but those moves look like Chinese written out in Roman letters (we use the roman letters to sound out the words nowadays) since there are characters for 'sai', 'jung', 'shun', and 'ma'. I don't know what the possible characters are, though, cuz I forgot most of my Chinese (there wasn't much to forget in the beginning anyways, since I left for the U.S. 'fore I finished second grade).
Master Solo chapter 10 . 12/1/2002
wonderful fic!
Beji chapter 10 . 12/1/2002
Yayness! Very nice work, my dear!

And for all of you wondering, I am the Great Stassja! Iarejedi and I are in Scouts together. Hooyah Girl Scouts!

Looking forward to next chatper, and this other story you speak of! I remember you giving me a brief overview, but now I can't remember the plot for the life of me. Oh well.

You going tomorrow night? Operation Blessing!