Reviews for Solitude
Amazing! Please update :D
CorruptedCartridge941 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
*wolf
CorruptedCartridge941 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
It is a butiful story so far but can u add someone? Her name is Shiny she is a girl with a black ninga mask and hood a black jacket with a blue scarf and black pants, she has blue claws, her hair is blue on the edges and black is the rest, she has wings, blood in her shirt and a chain and lock for a neaklase. Kenny finds her in the dumps in opossum form and takes her home later he shows his dad his dad is startled punches and kicks Shiny hard it hurts her so bad she turns back into ShinyTheUmbreon and everyone is frightened except Kenny. Kenny then adopts Shiny and into the night when Mysterion is looking out he sees a figure a gray wild like shape figure with a chain on her leg and white markings all around her face with Umbreon markings on her forhead legs and tail. Mysterion wants to help her then the figure vanishes midnight Kenny funds thus figure and pulls out a shotgun he keeps in his closet he asks, ''who are you?" The figure then answers "I am hero Shinster!" Then she howls and Kenny blacks out.
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
... I haven't been on Fanfiction for a while because of some family things. "You need to spend some time with your cousins, Tess!" My mom nagged. So, I take a long break, listen to some new music (One of the songs was Mad World, so I almost properly shat myself when the lyrics to Mad World were at the beginning of the chapter.) Crap. My mom's probably about to take my phone again! Bye, Amethyst!
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Mysterion, Kenny. When does he have time to be a princess?
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Okay, I wanted Bebe and Wendy to join the Superhero Arc on South Park, too! I was at a loss for names for them, though, but I'm going to give a few suggestions.

Wendy: Siren (Like the mythical creature who has an intoxicating voice. ((Plausable if you consider her singing voice and the fact that she can bend Stan's will.))).

Bebe: Princess (She acts 'holier than thou' sometimes. And, c'mon, you can't deny that it fits like a glove.)

Sorry, my ideas aren't super creative or clever, and aren't exactly the BEST... But the original show had the kids be superheroes like TUPPERWARE and MOSQUITO! (No offense to Craig and Token, of course.)

Please consider these options with an open mind!

-Tessa.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
We'll if you need a character there is a girl named Lizzy who wears a pink parka like kenny does
Ricebunnie chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I like the fact that Cartman is opening up to Kyle. Will Kyle understand be become friends with Cartman? Who knows?! Cartman's dad is... *Insert superhero name*. :D!
murdercrowther chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
A week of waiting. Joy.

But other than that, the chapter really was actually pretty good.
Luis Carlos chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
you are speak spanish?
Ricebunnie chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
If Ike joins the brotherly fluff must be on! I don't have any names for the girls but I'll try to think of some. The girls should be in their own little superhero group because the boys can't handle their cuteness x3. As for Kenny's birthday you should let him find out a bit more about his past (don't forget his birthday cupcake *-*). Have fun on your road trip!
Ricebunnie chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Great ! :3 Toolshed. Toolshed... Stan only you. You should write how training goes for Kenny or whenever he hangs with friends (so they can bug him about "ditching" them). Have fun writing!
murdercrowther chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I enjoyed it. You write well, and really capture the characters.
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 3/31/2014